Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Surgeon
Conversation Between The Surgeon and BigStereotype
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 158
  1. BigStereotype
    12-28-2012 05:42 PM
    BigStereotype
    Just about on par for a quiz for me
  2. The Surgeon
    12-28-2012 05:28 PM
    The Surgeon
    S'up Big, u got 13 right dude good effort.
  3. BigStereotype
    12-19-2012 02:21 PM
    BigStereotype
    At heavyweight, I'd probably have him around 8-10, but there are guys higher than that I think he could beat. He'd give Louis hell, for example. Anyone who's within 20 pounds of his weight range is in deep trouble. But I don't think he'd be able to track down the bigger AND faster guys like Ali and Holmes. Dempsey vs. Holyfield would be one of the greatest fights ever seen.
  4. The Surgeon
    12-19-2012 10:54 AM
    The Surgeon
    I rate em highly H2H, he was real fast and while a small guy compared to todays beheamoths he didnt seem to have much trouble hurting a giant like Willard! He probably comes in around 11 or 12 for me. I did a top 10 list if u saw? Ike Ibeabuchi is another id have up there, was a bit embaressed to mention him though as he never really did **** and is somewhat unproven
    U?
  5. BigStereotype
    12-19-2012 02:35 AM
    BigStereotype
    What's your take on Dempsey as a H2H heavyweight? Obviously at LHW, CW he'd be a beast, but how do you think he could take on some of the bigger guys?
  6. The Surgeon
    12-11-2012 02:32 PM
    The Surgeon
    Lol yeah Timbo is a good fighter but **** em, not a fan! Rios vs JMM - DANG!!!
    Ive watched the Pac fight 3x now! What a result! Still cant believe how Brutal that **** was man!
    Lookin forward to seeing how Amir looks under Hunter this weekend.
  7. BigStereotype
    12-10-2012 05:56 PM
    BigStereotype
    Oh, I suppose if he KTFO's Broner, I could live with that too. Brings a tear to me eye just thinking about it.
  8. BigStereotype
    12-10-2012 05:56 PM
    BigStereotype
    I hope he fights Danny Garcia. Just because fuck him. I'd love to see his stupid father's face when Marquez puts him on his ass with one of those crazy video game combinations. And obviously Rios. I've got half a woody just thinking about that fight. I suppose Bradley would be a good win, but I don't like seeing Bradley on my television screen. I just see red and start forgetting shit so I don't care if he never fights again.
  9. The Surgeon
    12-10-2012 05:50 PM
    The Surgeon
    HAHA My Man! Sounds like u had a blinder mate good for u! Thats how it was for me in Manchester the Hatton vs Zoo wkend - Sex Drugs and Rockin Roll baby lol! I did a vid on it tonight, still a bit hyped up in it lol bit embaressing! Think he will fight again?
  10. BigStereotype
    12-09-2012 04:28 PM
    BigStereotype
    I had such an amazing night after that, I was so hyped up I drank my (TANK of a) roommate unconscious - TWICE. Then I drank the three kids across the hall under the table and dominated blackout singalong and garage wrestling. That is high in contention for best night of my life and I'm not even joking.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.