Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Surgeon
Conversation Between The Surgeon and Obama
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Obama
    09-30-2012 03:05 PM
    Obama
    Do you follow me on twitter? I might do another one of my "Prelude" posts closer to fight time where I post fights I find relevant to each fighter before they meet each other.
  2. The Surgeon
    09-30-2012 11:06 AM
    The Surgeon
    Hey Obama, was wondering if u could do me a solid and throw up a stream to some Austin Trout fights? Need to see more of the kid to make an official prediction on the Cotto fight and cant download on this computer. Would be appreciated mate but i understand if ur busy
  3. The Surgeon
    05-20-2012 07:14 AM
    The Surgeon
    Cheers for the help Obama much appreciated my good man!
  4. Obama
    05-15-2012 10:26 PM
    Obama
    Impossible @ world level. WBA can have the most world champions, since they can go up to 3 in 1 division (interim, regular, super). 17 divisions. 17*3 = 51. Different story if you include the international, national, & regional titles.
  5. The Surgeon
    05-15-2012 05:04 PM
    The Surgeon
    Hey Obama, u have a great knowledge on these matters so i hoped u could help me out in a hurry here, Is it true that one of the sanctioning bodies has over SEVENTY champs!? And if so which one if u know that? Thanks alot Surge
  6. The Surgeon
    07-16-2011 05:37 AM
    The Surgeon
    Dude that Lopez vs Rivera scrap was WILD! Cheers for the tip and the upload man

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.