Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > ▀ringer
Conversation Between ▀ringer and T.Horton
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 92
  1. T.Horton
    03-15-2013 08:23 AM
    T.Horton
    i actually agree with you about true potheads. you can't even talk to these clowns without them talking about when there next bong hit'll be happening. I smoke, though rarely socially -- aside from with my wife. And MOST people don't even know or believe I am a smoker.
  2. ▀ringer
    03-15-2013 08:18 AM
    ▀ringer
    Yeah, I still smoke on occasion. I just go hard on full tiem potheads, I'm sure you know the type. Partly because they piss me off with their stupidity and generally boring dispositions, and partly because those are the f*ckers that give responsible weed smokers a bad name.

It's f*gs like that who are the reason why marijuana will never be legal in this country.
  3. T.Horton
    03-15-2013 08:15 AM
    T.Horton
    oh, i didn't actually realize that you still smoke. i could never mix booze and herb. i'd always either puke or try to fight somebody. i was bad news. lol
  4. ▀ringer
    03-15-2013 08:04 AM
    ▀ringer
    Yeah. I'd rather feel burned out than have people think I was a burn out.

But I don't have sh*t to do after this little meeting, so once it's over my ass is coming home and going directly to bed. Then I'll get up late at night and start my weekend with a few beers and maybe even a bowl.
  5. T.Horton
    03-15-2013 07:46 AM
    T.Horton
    i hear you, that is precisely what I would. Miss the damn appointment and then the people you are supposed meet think you are a burn out anyway. lol
  6. ▀ringer
    03-15-2013 07:30 AM
    ▀ringer
    Generally, I agree. I just find most habitual smokers to be quite mind-numbing and dense.

No offense, of course.

Anyway, I gotta be somewhere this afternoon and I'm afraid if I crash out now I'll oversleep and miss my appointment.
  7. T.Horton
    03-15-2013 07:27 AM
    T.Horton
    you should smoke weed. it's practically harmless.
  8. ▀ringer
    03-15-2013 07:25 AM
    ▀ringer
    I struggle with it from time to time.

Tonight being one of those nights.
  9. T.Horton
    03-15-2013 06:48 AM
    T.Horton
    you got insomnia or what?
  10. ▀ringer
    03-12-2013 02:48 PM
    ▀ringer
    PM me about it, just incase I need details on it if anything comes of it.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright ę 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.