Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > ▀ringer
Conversation Between ▀ringer and Walt Liquor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. ▀ringer
    12-29-2012 04:09 PM
    ▀ringer
    Same to you, Walt.

2. Walt Liquor
    12-29-2012 04:07 PM
    Walt Liquor
    Thx brother! All the best to ya in 2013!
  3. Walt Liquor
    11-06-2012 06:48 PM
    Walt Liquor
    By all means do that. I always wanted kids and i didnt have any till i was 34. I did a lot of livin for me before that. Mine were planned and i was ready for them. It aint easy. U might change ur mind and i need someone to wipe my ass when me and the wifey are old lushes.
  4. ▀ringer
    11-06-2012 03:54 PM
    ▀ringer
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear it. Problems with the Fed are never easy on your mental state. Didn't know about the new kid, either. Congrats, though I'm sure that's got it's own set of problems, as well.

I can't do kids, Walt. I've never had the patience for it and I'm entirely too selfish. Doing my part for population reduction by simply not having any.
  5. Walt Liquor
    11-06-2012 03:26 PM
    Walt Liquor
    personal life stuff, probs with uncle sam, business, new kid, blah blah. i just needed to tighten up and spend a lot of time handling s hit.
    I'm getting back into some normalcy right now and less stressed.
    Shi t happens, I was on about a 4 years of smooth sailing and probably got too comfortable and neglected a few things. it caught up to me and now its back to the bumpy road (which I'm familiar with anyways)
  6. ▀ringer
    11-06-2012 03:17 PM
    ▀ringer
    What crazy ish, Walt? I'm out of the loop. If you're talking about your personal life I hope all is well.

This place can definitely be a vestige of comfort during dark days.
  7. Walt Liquor
    11-06-2012 03:13 PM
    Walt Liquor
    It's weird, but being back on boxingscene is making me more comfortable after all the crazy ish that's gone down
  8. ▀ringer
    11-06-2012 01:39 PM
    ▀ringer
    You were missed, bromance.
  9. Walt Liquor
    11-05-2012 06:29 PM
    Walt Liquor
    yo! its a good day to be back, lounge has definitely improved

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright ę 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.