Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > -Hyperion-
Conversation Between -Hyperion- and -Mustang-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. -Hyperion-
    04-28-2012 08:55 PM
    -Hyperion-
    I like Lundqvist's mask tho

i considered the Ilya Brizgalov Philly mask...because it had boxing stuff on it..

have a blast mate
  2. -Mustang-
    04-28-2012 08:04 PM
    -Mustang-
    BTW ... I'll be at the Wed. night Game at the Verizon Center it's always a blast
  3. -Mustang-
    04-28-2012 08:02 PM
    -Mustang-
    Aight ... War Caps !!! .. change your avy to Holtby, Ovie, Nicky, Carlson, Wideman, Alzner, Semin, Laich, Johanson ... and you're back in my good graces
  4. -Hyperion-
    04-28-2012 07:42 PM
    -Hyperion-
    like i said, im a caps fan, but Lunqvist is one of my favorite players....im rooting 100% for the caps....Rangers are beatable.....their offense is ****.....they win because they play like a unit with real identity and because Lunqvist bails them out.

That game 7 vs Boston was exhausting....Holtby was massive in that series overall.
  5. -Mustang-
    04-28-2012 07:37 PM
    -Mustang-
    You like the CAPS ?!?! I can't believe you have Lundqvist as ur avy , of course he's good but even so, we just knocked the defending champions out and that sorry buzzard Tim Thomas ... I was kinda impressed that there was another Mexican Hockey fan ... but you're jumping ships back and forth

6. -Hyperion-
    04-28-2012 06:57 PM
    -Hyperion-
    lol.....actually, when it comes to hockey, i dont have deep fanatism......Capitals are actually my team(though i like a bunch of them)...but Lundqvist is a beast, lol....i love the guy. i know thats all kinds of wrong, but Ovi and the rest of our choke artists make it hard to be a Caps fan....
  7. -Mustang-
    04-28-2012 06:36 PM
    -Mustang-
    As soon as I saw the Henrik Lundqvist Avy, I had to fight the urge to Red K you ... I'm a Caps fan and very bitter thus far !! that post and the refs seem to just be on your side today

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.