Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > TheHoff'sGhost
Conversation Between TheHoff'sGhost and Southpaw Stinger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 66
  1. TheHoff'sGhost
    04-03-2010 05:33 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    Aye, it'd be like Nas vs Barrera for me only with a bit of extra bum boy action. I'd march him over to the corner, bend him over and tell him to bite on the ring post then I'd slip the old fella in. Kinda like a cross between Nas vs Barrera and when Calzaghe bummed Hopkins. Something akin to that anyway me dear.
  2. Southpaw Stinger
    04-03-2010 05:27 PM
    Southpaw Stinger
    If I were in a ring with Haye, I'd do more than cuddle the fella.
  3. TheHoff'sGhost
    04-03-2010 05:23 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    Ah well yer did yer best Southpaw. If cunts don't wanna give the hugging one a chance and bet on him cuddling the Gaye to a decision then that's up to them.
  4. Southpaw Stinger
    04-03-2010 05:19 PM
    Southpaw Stinger
    A few me dear. I'd have put more but cunts don't seem to fancy the chances of that hugging cunt.
  5. TheHoff'sGhost
    04-03-2010 05:11 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    Have we put any of our points on the Gaye tonight Southpaw me dear?
  6. TheHoff'sGhost
    09-14-2009 05:57 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    Jolly good me dear.
  7. Southpaw Stinger
    09-14-2009 05:56 PM
    Southpaw Stinger
    I've nearly got us back to 80 mil which I vowed to do when them little fellas bled us dry. Once we're back, I'll give the classical cunts a donation. Might give 'em some points too.
  8. TheHoff'sGhost
    09-14-2009 05:34 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    Southpaw me dear, sorry for me late reply. Don't worry about giving them classic cunts some of our wealth. I'm sure they'll get by with their savings.
  9. Southpaw Stinger
    08-12-2009 06:34 PM
    Southpaw Stinger
    Howdy, babes. What do them reclusive cunts want with a few million of our precious e-points? I thought team classic disapeared around the same time as the Illuminati? Or do they just keep themselves clandestine like the top pedo-rings? Enlighten me, lover.
  10. TheHoff'sGhost
    08-11-2009 06:53 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    Southpaw me dear, the team classic cunts want me to donate some of me millions I share with you to their joint account. Give em as much as you see fit me darling. A few mill at least.

These points are just dragging us down anyway. The Pale fella getting sparked put a great big massive bloody dent in me enjoyment of the points. The cunt!

I think the points have to be donated to Hurricane.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.