Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Architect
Conversation Between Architect and MANIAC310
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Architect
    12-12-2012 07:58 PM
    Architect
    JMM shouldnt try to get revenge on Mayweather and get his biggest pay day on the bioggest mexican holiday? hmmmmmmm. Maybe he feels he can do something differently this time, Nacho is a smart trainer and JMM has a very HIGH Ring IQ, to suggest he couldnt do a little better is pessimistic, arent are you a JMM fan? You dont have faith that he could make the necessary adjustments a second fight? Did he not adjust in the rematches vs Pac? or are you suggestng that Mayweather is that great that not even JMM could avoid a duplicate outcome? Does JMM destroying Pac not warrant his biggest pay day ever?
  2. MANIAC310
    12-12-2012 07:54 PM
    MANIAC310
    yes........
  3. Architect
    12-12-2012 07:53 PM
    Architect
    Why did you RED K me? If we have a difference in opinion, why not just debate and discuss on the thread? Cause we have a difference of opinion doesnt mean you automatically red k me. Do you not agree with the scenario that I presented? Was I wrong for pondering this possibility? Is that what people do around here? Red K those who dont agree with their opinions?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.