Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Perro
Conversation Between Perro and Jizzme Mack
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Jizzme Mack
    09-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Jizzme Mack
    When originally asked on Friday Night Fights if he wanted to fight Canelo he said something along the lines of "I don't think so. That's too much weight." He also had an interview somewhere on YouTube saying he would've preferred a catchweight. It's clear that they did this guy dirty and most likely bribed him to take this fight at 154. I don't think he would've cared if he got the Canelo shot or not cause he knows of the weight difference. And the fight was never advertised as the winner will get Canelo. It was advertised as if Ortiz wins he gets Canelo.
  2. Perro
    09-05-2012 09:30 PM
    Perro
    was joking, but i dont see whats wrong with lopez fighting canelo considering ortiz-lopez was billed as a "shot at canelo" fight.
  3. Jizzme Mack
    09-05-2012 09:25 PM
    Jizzme Mack
    Well, you said I harassed you... -_-
  4. Perro
    09-05-2012 09:18 PM
    Perro
    i got no personal issues with u bro
  5. Jizzme Mack
    09-05-2012 09:10 PM
    Jizzme Mack
    You take yet again another L. Good luck.
  6. Jizzme Mack
    09-05-2012 09:06 PM
    Jizzme Mack
    Knock yourself out bro.

Soooo how about this Lopez-Canelo argument? Thought we were here to discuss boxing. You gave up already? Put your fanboyism to the side for once. You know damn well Lopez is NOT moving up 1 weight class.
  7. Jizzme Mack
    09-05-2012 08:56 PM
    Jizzme Mack
    Huh? Am I harassing you? Cause you're talking nonsense to defend the fraud in your sig? Okkkkkk

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.