Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Perro
Conversation Between Perro and chiguy91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Perro
    09-04-2012 12:28 AM
    Perro
    okay man that's cool and all but i'm a big jr fan and it will remain that way win or lose. i also agree that it doesn't define you as a Mexican to root for your countrymen but me personally, i would never root against them, that's just me. and im probably just as pocho as the people i call pochos, because my writing/typing in spanish is very poor compared to my english.
  2. chiguy91
    09-04-2012 12:23 AM
    chiguy91
    i'm more than proud of being mexican, i just don't let nationality clog my opinions on things. i've been a fan of martinez ever since he beat bunema, and i don't really like chavez jr since he's been shady with testing and pampered, so there's no reason for me to root for chavez jr when he's going against martinez just because he's mexican.
  3. chiguy91
    09-04-2012 12:17 AM
    chiguy91
    i don't follow you around, i post in threads i want to make a post in and you for the most part are already there bashing or trolling. and why is it weird that mexicans are rooting for martinez? since when does a boxing match or julio cesar chavez jr define mexico or being mexican (or proud of being mexican). he's just one fighter, and this is just one boxing match . if anything, that should give you a hint that mexicans see bullshit and don't fall for it, they're not blind or sheep that are easily influenced by one's nationality. and the word pocho means someone who doesn't like being mexican, or doesn't know their heritage/culture or language (spanish). i speak and write spanish and know my history on mexico as well as family's history that lived in mexico. like i said, me being a martinez fan and rooting for him against chavez jr doesn't define me as a mexican, it's just a boxing match.
  4. Perro
    09-03-2012 11:55 PM
    Perro
    well then i dont know why you keep following me around every post calling me a pro-mexican hugger. i love being mexican and most of the stuff i posted on the lounge was in a jokingly manner. i still think it's weird that so many mexicans are rooting against Chavez. the word pocho gets thrown around a lot loosely and i do it for fun, no harm done.
  5. chiguy91
    09-03-2012 11:53 PM
    chiguy91
    puro mexicano cabron. i'm just not a sheep trying to nuthug everything that's mexican as some sort of way to try and proof i'm mexican or proud of being one. i'm fully proud of being mexican while supporting an argentinean on sept. 15th.
  6. Perro
    09-03-2012 11:49 PM
    Perro
    Are you Mexican or Rican?
  7. Perro
    08-28-2012 07:48 PM
    Perro
    why?

you cant handle it homie? how can you call yourself a true mexican and root for the argentine?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.