Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Roman Moreno
Conversation Between Roman Moreno and IMDAZED
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. IMDAZED
    05-23-2012 09:51 AM
    IMDAZED
    Too risky now. I'd wait until long term effects are known.
  2. Roman Moreno
    05-22-2012 05:24 PM
    Roman Moreno
    Thoughts on legalizing PED use.
  3. IMDAZED
    05-21-2012 09:59 PM
    IMDAZED
    Yeah, it's really sad, man. I get the feeling even if he De La Hoya money he'd still wanna fight. Some people have that itch. Sucks to see this though. What's crazy is that he's still, kinda, sorta competitive. When he isn't getting knocked the f*ck out. SMH. I hope this ends ok.
  4. Roman Moreno
    05-21-2012 09:49 PM
    Roman Moreno
    I don't know, is it money problems? Don't know...Don't like it. I fear for his health. Just be a commentator that's a great gig for him. Even though I heard that he doesn't like going pre fight meetings? Meh.
  5. IMDAZED
    05-21-2012 09:44 PM
    IMDAZED
    It's funny I've never interviewed Roy but I've had numerous just regular conversations with him. He's a good guy. And he is very, very intense. Not the type you want to suggest that to . Why does he keep doing this? As for JT...I'll wait till the full details come out.
  6. Roman Moreno
    05-21-2012 09:40 PM
    Roman Moreno
    that's true.

In other news, have you ever interviewed Roy? if you talk to him again tell him to retire. No need to fight in Poland.

And, Jermaine Taylor being charged with rape? Need more facts but what is known so far...I don't believe it. It doesn't sound right.
  7. IMDAZED
    05-21-2012 09:36 PM
    IMDAZED
    I think we already knew, with or without these recent tests, that PED use is pretty regular. Margaret Goodman was saying this ages ago. There are some fighters who genuinely don't know or don't use. Hey, Manny Pacquiao doesn't even know what a steroid is . So Smith's statement isn't shocking but does seem a little too naive.
  8. Roman Moreno
    05-21-2012 09:17 PM
    Roman Moreno
    I don't know who's saying it...I hate "sources", I understand the reason not to out them. But, I hate them. But, I think it's OK to say if the source is coming from VADA or Berto camp or Golden Boy or whatever. I guess that's too much to ask for some reporters

Why do you think these fighters are asking for it and popping dirty? Are they trying to be slick? or is not knowing that they're taking it? I was talking with Ishe Smith and he seemed ignorant to the idea of PED use in the sport. He didn't how severe it was in the sport, what T/E ratio meant, cycling on and off.

I don't know if he was just acting like he didn't know. Or if he really didn't know and that kind of troubles me.
  9. IMDAZED
    05-21-2012 09:07 PM
    IMDAZED
    Who is saying its traces though? Is it Berto's camp or VADA? And I can't see Conte recommending that kind of steroid either although I could picture a scenario where it's a PED Berto has been using for a long time or for that bicep injury.
  10. Roman Moreno
    05-21-2012 09:04 PM
    Roman Moreno
    I don't understand if the level was so small like parts per trillion how could it flag the test? Like you said was it something that he was cycling off of? It seems, like it's just an excuse for taking such supplement. But, then again why take such an ancient drug in the first place? Just strange all around.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.