Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > MalikKnucklez
Conversation Between MalikKnucklez and .:: JSFD26 ::.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. .:: JSFD26 ::.
    07-22-2012 04:10 PM
    .:: JSFD26 ::.
    I know he's from Florida but not sure which part exactly. Man first time I watched him fight vs Jose Martell I thought the dude was a FW or some sh1t. I guess cause of the way he fights and moves. But I like him man, looks good. Of course he got some flaws but he only has like 5 pro fights. First time I watched him fight was vs Martell (probably the only fight you will find of him). I watched it on TV tho, you should check it out. Anyway, my fave prospect is Russell Jr but I got my eyes on others. Daquan Arnett is one and the other two are Eric and Anthony Flores. Well the thing with Russell is first the Berto-Ortiz was canceled and then an injury. Just hoping he does well.
  2. MalikKnucklez
    07-22-2012 03:21 PM
    MalikKnucklez
    i remember him from the Nationals, aint he from up there? like Central Florida. I haven't watched any of his pro fights though. I'm very high on Russell and think out of all the so-called major prospects he's the most complete. Timing, bodywork, temperament, jab, combination, power(?), great amateur background, also a great finisher. only thing that will work against Gary and a mainstream run is the fact he won't campaign past 140 (if that) because of his size. I think they are also moving him too slow imo.
  3. .:: JSFD26 ::.
    07-22-2012 09:20 AM
    Last night you said something along the lines Broner is by far the best prospect out there. You think he's better than Russell Jr? And have you seen Daquan Arnett fight? He's a Florida boy.
  4. .:: JSFD26 ::.
    07-19-2012 10:14 PM
    Sh1t man, por aca aburrido. La jeva y la niña se me fueron pa Texas for like 2 weeks. I got banned cause I posted some sh1t about mushahadeen getting banned. I guess karma came back and bit me in the ass.
  5. MalikKnucklez
    07-19-2012 10:10 PM
    MalikKnucklez
    que vuelta chama why'd they ban u???
  6. .:: JSFD26 ::.
    07-09-2012 08:46 PM
    Haha Idk I guess cause that movie is just funny as sh1t and that black dude just cracks me up every time. Man Im outdated with the Cuban music. Gonna look these dudes up some more. I just told my bro too.
  7. MalikKnucklez
    07-09-2012 01:50 PM
    MalikKnucklez
    i remember him...suuuaaaave tigreeeeeee hahaha....but how do you not think of Napoles when u read that? LOL...i'ma go watch Los Vampiros now though, fasho....peep this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-V_Ig3O83g
  8. .:: JSFD26 ::.
    07-09-2012 01:04 PM
    Lol I brought it up cause everytime I read "El Negrito Mantequilla" it reminds me of the black dude in there Idk why. Pepito or "Joseph's" boy jaja. They got a 2nd part to it called "Mas vampiros en la Habana." Dunno if you knew but sh1t is hilarious.
  9. MalikKnucklez
    07-09-2012 11:56 AM
    MalikKnucklez
    Lmaoo wow son u just brought it WAY back...they got some of the episodes on youtube...El Mambi too! Lmao
  10. .:: JSFD26 ::.
    07-09-2012 08:59 AM
    Yo you ever watched Vampiros en la Habana?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.