Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Best in Boxing
Conversation Between Best in Boxing and Camp Beast
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Camp Beast
    04-13-2012 05:08 PM
    Camp Beast
    I know the feeling bro! Ya will do, especially when they come on Mayweather or Marquez threads just to bash the guy and praise their lord Pac ha ha.
  2. Best in Boxing
    04-13-2012 01:25 PM
    Best in Boxing
    seriously! I was (still kinda am) a fan. Went to a few of his fights before people started getting crazy about him! Now, i only want to see him lose so they could shut up, but still, i don't think that would happen. haha. keep doing your thing tho! it's definitely entertaining to make em look dumb on here
  3. Camp Beast
    04-12-2012 08:18 PM
    Camp Beast
    Yeah it is unreal some of the stupid Shit they say! I like Pacquiao but the p@ctards on this site make me less and less. I have fun embarressing these boys though!
  4. Best in Boxing
    04-12-2012 07:33 PM
    Best in Boxing
    LOL. yeah, pure entertainment, but some of the stuff they actually say and believe... WOW... mind boggling.
  5. Camp Beast
    04-12-2012 07:10 PM
    Camp Beast
    Thanks for the green bro. Ya I got that after that Check Hooks gave me a red K cuz I was smashin on some p@ctard. These clowns crack me up!

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.