Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > HUGEBOXINGFAN
Conversation Between HUGEBOXINGFAN and Capaedia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. HUGEBOXINGFAN
    10-19-2012 10:40 AM
    HUGEBOXINGFAN
    lol New Zealand cant be that bad. I think I may get the book
  2. Capaedia
    10-19-2012 06:49 AM
    Capaedia
    I haven't managed to find a copy yet.

Things like that can be expensive to get down here in insignificance. I mean New Zealand
  3. HUGEBOXINGFAN
    10-19-2012 06:08 AM
    HUGEBOXINGFAN
    thanks for that link wow a lot of great insight from Mike Silver. Have you read the book? I think he may have just sold me in that interview.
  4. Capaedia
    10-19-2012 05:45 AM
    Capaedia
    Those places you just named have always had a lot of boxers in them. But the fact remains, dudes from all around the North-East region of America would head to New York to sign up and have access to the best gyms and trainers in the world.

And how much of a difference is the number of Puerto Rican boxers going to make anyway? It's a small island, not China.

Anyway, I have a source. If you hadn't noticed you can click on that statistic and it'll direct you to it, here it is again.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler012010.htm

Do you have anything to back up your assertion?
  5. HUGEBOXINGFAN
    10-19-2012 05:36 AM
    HUGEBOXINGFAN
    In the 1920's there were more professional boxers in New York City than there are licensed in the entire world today. Half the number of fighters as 1955

this statement is nowhere near correct if u take all the professional fighters in mexico/los angeles/puerto rico/philippines and the rest of america

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.