Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > 4Corners
Conversation Between 4Corners and Mayweather41-0
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Mayweather41-0
    11-28-2012 01:01 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    just checked them out man thanks for the heads up man it was some good stuff
  2. 4Corners
    11-27-2012 04:12 AM
    4Corners
    Yeah man. He's not the greatest rapper, as far as bar for bar, but he has great lyrics and great messages. Check out Fallin' and Starting Over too. That white boy is dope, one of my favorite up and coming emcee's. Check out this other white boy named Logic, he also goes by the name Young Sinatra. Check out his mixtapes on DatPiff, he's getting a lot of attention.
  3. Mayweather41-0
    11-27-2012 12:26 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    just watched macklemore songs same love and wings some very powerful messages and good music
  4. 4Corners
    03-09-2012 12:27 PM
    4Corners
    Benavidez looks legit as well, tons of talent. Same with Dulorme.
  5. Mayweather41-0
    03-09-2012 03:11 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    what you think of Jose Benavidez Jr.?
  6. Mayweather41-0
    03-09-2012 02:54 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    nice to see you know international boxing and not just american boxing and the sport has gone truly global over the years with champions coming from literally everywhere now
  7. 4Corners
    03-09-2012 02:48 AM
    4Corners
    Price is legit, that's why Fury doesn't want none of him. Fury....there's another guy that will get beat down eventually, though he did make easy work of Chisora. The celing is high for Wilder I think, he just needs to up his level of competition. Mike Perez looks good too, but like Wilderm he needs to up his level of competition the next year or two. Malik Scott is the wild card. People started hyping him in 06-08 as the next great American HW and then he got injured and had management problems. He came back last month, agaist Releford (not that great though), and looked good. He's got quick hands, a stiff jab, he's fairly slick, but he lacks power. Still, Scott may have the most raw skill in the ring of all the people mentioned.
  8. Mayweather41-0
    03-09-2012 02:44 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    for sure dude i met seth @ alexander/maidana and he was one of the coolest realest dudes I have talked to but he just does not have enough flexibility imo. I think Wilder can be pretty good especially with mark breland training him
  9. 4Corners
    03-09-2012 02:40 AM
    4Corners
    My HW hopes for the next 5 years are Malik Scott, David Price, Mike Perez, and Deontay Wilder. And than Anthony Joshua down the line. They are going to hype Seth Mitchell as the next great American HW since Bowe-Holyfield-Moorer, and he is going to fail. I just don't see it. They hyped fat a$$ Arreola and look what happened to him. Seth just looks too much like an NFL player to me.
  10. Mayweather41-0
    03-09-2012 02:29 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    ya for sure dude i just watched some videos on him and there is no question he is an absolute physical specimen. Im thinking down the line him and Deontay Wilder could be a real cracking fight considering they are only 4 years in age apart.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.