Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > 4Corners
Conversation Between 4Corners and _original_
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. 4Corners
    11-02-2013 06:47 AM
    4Corners
    Yeah he also said he's in a league muhammad ali is in too.
  2. _original_
    11-02-2013 01:32 AM
    _original_
    haha those were sick lines, also, ""Before they put bathsalts and all those water bottles in Colorado" - *******

I just heard that bonus track Groundhog Day, man that was a dope song! Think I heard him mention Sugar Ray Robinson too.
  3. 4Corners
    11-01-2013 11:54 PM
    4Corners
    And here's your bronco hat, you can have that s**t back cuz they suck!!! Also got an Aurora theater reference on A$$hole
  4. 4Corners
    09-28-2013 12:42 PM
    4Corners
    Naw man. I've got work all weekend. I'll have to just DVR it and catch it when I'm back in Denver. I'll be in Roswell and Albuquerque visiting stores. I was pissed.
  5. _original_
    09-27-2013 04:36 PM
    _original_
    What up big homie! You going to attend the Alvarado-Prov fight?
  6. 4Corners
    04-25-2013 11:12 AM
    4Corners
    Yeah I hope so. I'd be pissed if Rios gets the fight coming off the loss. I just want to see Denver get some love on 24/7.
  7. _original_
    04-25-2013 02:03 AM
    _original_
    What's good man, just barely saw your message. Yeah, I would love to see Alvarado get the payday against Pacquiao; you think that fight does go down?
  8. 4Corners
    04-17-2013 01:26 AM
    4Corners
    Hey man, our Denver boy Alvarado looks like he's getting paid. I just hope they show Denver some love on the 24/7, because I know Alvarado is going to get killed in there.
  9. _original_
    08-02-2012 02:21 AM
    _original_
    Oh right on man, I actually frequent Junction because it has some decent boxing gyms. There's not much of a boxing scene here around Glenwood, but I train everyday and spar with a few local guys or head out to Denver/Junction when I can. This is an odd question bro, but by any chance were you selling a ton of boxing magazines on craigslist not too long ago?
  10. 4Corners
    07-31-2012 12:16 AM
    4Corners
    Yeah I may be moving down south to Tennessee though with my girl, not looking forward to it. I know Glenwood, been there a few times and been through several making my annual trips to Junction. I always drive through there on my way out to the desert areas in Western CO, since Glenwood isn't that far from them. I don't box anymore, took some lessons for a couple years from Ron Lyle when he was training at his gym, but that's it. You??

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.