Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > 4Corners
Conversation Between 4Corners and Dirk Diggler UK
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. 4Corners
    05-04-2014 05:31 PM
    4Corners
    Hey man. Just wanted to say I'm actually excited about Khan in the 147 division. People can say what they want to say about him, but he's exciting to watch IMO. You never know what's going to happen. Would love to see Khan fight Thurman, Porter/Brook, or even Guerrero next.
  2. 4Corners
    05-11-2012 02:30 PM
    4Corners
    Yeah, I'm pulling for Chisora too. He's just too crazy not to gravitate towards.
  3. Dirk Diggler UK
    05-11-2012 01:50 PM
    Dirk Diggler UK
    He has his fans. I used to be one of them but Im pulling for Del Boy big time in this one.
  4. 4Corners
    05-11-2012 01:12 PM
    4Corners
    Right on homie. My friend from work, his brother lives in England, and says everyone hates David Haye in England. Any truth??? I can definitely see that being the case.
  5. Dirk Diggler UK
    05-11-2012 01:10 PM
    Dirk Diggler UK
    Dont worry, Im a sarcastic arsehole lol. Take no notice. Buzz is pretty big, Im gonna be going so Im hyped!
  6. 4Corners
    05-11-2012 12:32 PM
    4Corners
    My bad man. Maniac just drives me crazy sometimes. And when he started talking about that subject, and than tried to diss my city, he got to me. All good man. How much buzz is there in England about Haye-Chisora???
  7. 4Corners
    03-28-2012 05:46 PM
    4Corners
    And you can keep up the internet war on your part. Have a good one....tough guy.....
  8. Dirk Diggler UK
    03-28-2012 05:45 PM
    Dirk Diggler UK
    Ok man, I can see you were never coming with anything substantial in the first place. Keep doing your thing

"name/name/name/name/name"
  9. 4Corners
    03-28-2012 05:44 PM
    4Corners
    Have a good one man, you got me rollin' over here. The real key to not sounding like an internet warrior is not try and talk some s**t like this is a real "beef" or something, especially the whole "act like a woman" thing. My god, it's just sad. I would have thought you'd come up with something a little better to not give yourself away as an internet tough guy.
  10. 4Corners
    03-28-2012 05:39 PM
    4Corners
    I love when Brit's try and talk s**t. Especially when you sound like a teenage kid or some s**t. No hard feelings, said it one hundred times. This is the ineternet, no real beef. I've answered your questions several times, you've shown your an internet warrior and tough guy, enough. It's opinions anyway man. Why keep trying to start s**t and talk s**t??? Why keep trying to start some internet "beef"???

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.