Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > 4Corners
Conversation Between 4Corners and Mr. Fantastic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 4Corners
    12-24-2012 12:35 PM
    4Corners
    Like I was saying, as did several others in the thread, there is no answer coming my way, because you don't have one. It's all good, we'll just agree to disagree. Have a good one.
  2. Mr. Fantastic
    12-24-2012 12:31 PM
    Mr. Fantastic
    For what?!? You're just going to keep asking question after question till you're satisfied. You usually do decent post but your thread sucks.
  3. 4Corners
    12-24-2012 12:22 PM
    4Corners
    Than provide some facts to back it up. What had Lewis, Diaz, and Cintron done prior to 2006 that made them such better wins for Margarito than Aydin and Berto in 2012 for Guerrero??? That's all....
  4. Mr. Fantastic
    12-24-2012 12:12 PM
    Mr. Fantastic
    I know what you meant by the thread and it's a crappy one to even think of the accomplishments being close or whatever. I don't even have to be a Margarito fan to see that.
  5. 4Corners
    12-24-2012 11:48 AM
    4Corners
    It's not a Margarito-Guerrero thread man. It's more of a "What had each guys legitimate opponents done at the weight to make Margarito such a better opponent"???? And no one could come up with anything. The reason he was seen as a better opponent was the sheer size difference between he and Floyd, and because he'd KO'd a lot of ehhhhh "contenders" because he'd been at the weight longer. His wins prior to 2006 weren't anymore credible that Guerrero's two wins over Top 10 WW's. What's funny with this place, whether you like Floyd or hate him, if you try to bring up an argument that is legit, either side will call you a fan boy or a hater. It's hilarious.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.