Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > McGoorty
Conversation Between McGoorty and Marchegiano
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. McGoorty
    09-03-2012 09:48 AM
    McGoorty
    Hey Rock, not been real active with the research lately, but Daniel Geale has given us all a boost downunder. Great to see you mate
  2. Marchegiano
    08-02-2012 08:37 PM
    Marchegiano
    howdy ho fellerino. you still active?
  3. McGoorty
    10-23-2011 04:04 AM
    McGoorty
    Thanks for your support mate, I will continue on that thread "Bare Knuckle Greats. You are my only supporter on Broughton's Rules and LPRR threads, can you believe I didn't get a single reply on the Nat Langham and Jem Mace Threads...... I am going to put so many articles and fight reports on the subject that I think the "Bare Knuckle" thread will become the best source on the era in the world..... Cut and Paste,.. cut and paste and it will be a One-Stop Encyclopaedia sooner or later...... and whenever you can contribute to that is fine by me...... Best wishes,... McG.
  4. Marchegiano
    10-22-2011 02:55 PM
    Marchegiano
    Hey man, I've still no time to really aid with remembering greats campaign. I sincerely wish I had. Your doing great though...much better writer than I ever was. Plus you get points across. It's weird how I used to post all the time on the subject, alone, and once I'm swamped with responsibility and even better one comes along. I just wanted to encourage the posts. LPRR is almost a badge of honour these days. Knowing a bit about it and pre LPRR says alot to others who know. Deep researcher right here. Great knower of fight.
  5. McGoorty
    07-25-2011 12:27 PM
    McGoorty
    by the way I love Rocky, my favorite HW ever, your photo is a classic.
  6. McGoorty
    07-25-2011 12:24 PM
    McGoorty
    Thanks for the friend request and gladly accept, I'm pretty new here so your my first friend so far a few more would be good too, who do you recommend ? I have a bit to learn about navigating the site and of how to use the forum tools, I'm learning as I go I gotta get some photo's on here but not sure how to do it,...cheers.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.