Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > McGoorty
Conversation Between McGoorty and BigStereotype
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. McGoorty
    05-12-2012 03:34 AM
    McGoorty
    PART 2: ---Another thing, yes, he is from waaaay back as you say, thats why its called the HISTORY section and why I dont waste much time on the likes of Floyd Mayweather, why ?,, because he is still in the process of writing his own his own history, isn't he ?.. anyway, I saw you use the word, "bizarre" and it was necessary to ask you what was so bizarre about it. The history section should be for bringing lost names back among other things, and I will continue to do so. Thanks for posting anyway
  2. McGoorty
    05-12-2012 03:29 AM
    McGoorty
    No I don't think your threads are bizarre at all, and yes I did have a look at them. As for the links on the Tommy Uren thread, they are from newspapers and therefore the links have various info about other fighters. Uren has never had a book written about him and all I was trying to do was find as many links that have him in there, maybe I'll write a book on him, I don't know yet, it may not be possible, but at least I'm lookin into it....... PART 1
  3. BigStereotype
    05-10-2012 07:22 PM
    BigStereotype
    Well I didn't really mean it as an insult, but whatever. It is bizarre. One post about a fighter from waaaaaay back followed by a million links to all sorts of whatnot and then people trying to figure out if it's urine. And I don't give a shit if you think my threads are bizarre
  4. McGoorty
    05-09-2012 03:04 AM
    McGoorty
    Just goin through your threads now, will let you know what I think.
  5. McGoorty
    05-09-2012 03:03 AM
    McGoorty
    Would you care to elaborate on why my thread is "bizarre",, I provide links which are rare, a serious thread about a world class fighter of his time....... I would have thought that my thread on Boxer/Vikings http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=501423 was certainly more deserving of the word bizarre,,, wouldnt you think ?... and that thread was simply meant as a bit of fun, yeah, I was a bit annoyed by that comment, hope you haven't any threads out that I find a bit "funny".
  6. McGoorty
    08-18-2011 05:30 PM
    McGoorty
    I'll do my best, and try to go easier on the colours too.
  7. BigStereotype
    08-18-2011 05:17 PM
    BigStereotype
    lol no problem man
  8. McGoorty
    08-18-2011 05:14 PM
    McGoorty
    Sorry about that but I'm still trying to get used to it, That's the first feed back I've had about that, my last few seem to be improvements , I'm trying a few fonts, seem better. I dont know how to get paragraphs in, it all closes up on me..... Cheers, bare with me awhile longer,..... one of these days it'll be down pat......see you around man.
  9. BigStereotype
    08-18-2011 04:46 PM
    BigStereotype
    Hey man, could you do us all a favor and go a little easier on the formatting? It's giving me a headache trying to read a post in four different colors and three fonts. Not trying to step on your toes or anything, but it's really distracting.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.