Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > dan_cov
Conversation Between dan_cov and Money_May
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. dan_cov
    12-17-2012 06:24 PM
    dan_cov
    I respect him for taking tough fights I just hate his style & the gifts he has received, I really do hope Brook wrecks him.

Yeah I guess I will be glad to see him back, wonder who he'll fight? I think it'll probably be Guerrero though with many saying Canelo destroys him, its making me want to see it.
  2. Money_May
    12-17-2012 06:13 PM
    Money_May
    I love khan's confidence! He's what boxing needs is always in exciting fights and wants to unify and become the best in the division.

Tbh I think everyone supports devon's opponent lol. I feel for him in the sense that he takes the tough fights but its the gifts that he got and the way he b1tched out against timmy that people always remember.

Looking forward to floyd's next fight?
  3. dan_cov
    12-17-2012 05:59 PM
    dan_cov
    I think you're right, Close UD/SD for the ever so boring Alexander.
    I probably would be more of a fan of Khan tbh if everytime he talked he didn't remind me why I dislike him so much lol
    Yeah I feel most/all my bets/predictions lately have gone well, probably shouldn't say that though as I'll no doubt curse myself
  4. Money_May
    12-17-2012 05:38 PM
    Money_May
    I'm certainly rooting for him against Devon but I truly believe he will lose a close fight by a round or two. Other than timing I don't see much special about him.

When are you admit your secretly a huge fan of the King? Lol.

You know your boxing I will admit, think I will start betting on your picks. Lol.
  5. dan_cov
    12-17-2012 05:31 PM
    dan_cov
    Thanks!
    So when are you going to admit you're a secret huge fan of Special K?
  6. Money_May
    08-30-2012 04:26 PM
    Money_May
    Cheers buddy
  7. Money_May
    08-06-2012 07:40 PM
    Money_May
    Guys filthy rich man. Just thought I'd share it with ya because I know how much you love him lol.
  8. dan_cov
    08-06-2012 07:38 PM
    dan_cov
    Amir Khans watch? Naa I didn't see him or it. I'll try find a highlight though
  9. Money_May
    08-06-2012 07:21 PM
    Money_May
    Did you see AK's watch on Olympics tonight? Absolutely balling! Guy is a living legend
  10. dan_cov
    10-08-2011 07:00 PM
    dan_cov
    Haha you really do want to give me lots of your points don't you? I am going to feel so bad taking all your hard earned points from you as you're such a great poster & a fellow *****, lol

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.