Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Money_May
Conversation Between Money_May and dj Calleti
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. dj Calleti
    07-15-2012 12:25 PM
    dj Calleti
    Talk to me about staying up till 5am just to see your idol get demolished. Trust me, I'd be maaaaddd as fuk.

Bum ass fighter.
  2. Money_May
    07-15-2012 07:14 AM
    Money_May
    Definition of a bum is having 8 losses which would have been more had it not been for rocks in gloves
  3. dj Calleti
    07-15-2012 01:08 AM
    dj Calleti
    Your idol is a bum.
  4. Money_May
    06-01-2012 05:34 PM
    Money_May
    London does have good clubs, but generally the big cities over here do other cities which are good are Liverpool and newcastle. But London is the more diverse city.

Just come over in the summer and you might be lucky to get some hot weather it's too unpredictable over here
  5. dj Calleti
    06-01-2012 04:52 PM
    dj Calleti

I been wanting to go to london for awhile but I'm trying to get some things sorted this year. Probably the year after I'll be saving up funds to see Arsenal and Real.

I also hear london has the best clubs in england, any truth to this?
  6. Money_May
    06-01-2012 04:30 PM
    Money_May
    throughout London bro black and Asian people run sh1t in schools they've taken over. When I was in high school the White people use to sit in their own corner and talks amongst themselves even when we'd try and talk for some reason they'd be scared. We all cool over here you just get some closet racist's

You should come down London man I'd introduce to all the Asian and middle eastern women bro
  7. dj Calleti
    06-01-2012 04:22 PM
    dj Calleti
    Really? I hear the white englishmen toss you boys around like a ragdoll. Although I'll admit some of your women are hot.
  8. Money_May
    06-01-2012 04:00 PM
    Money_May
    only because there's like hundreds of them on here. Mano o Mano we would fuvk them up! We fight dirty!! Low blows and sh1t rick flair learned from us.
  9. dj Calleti
    06-01-2012 03:56 PM
    dj Calleti

The Mexico Pakistan debates always make me laugh, specifically cause your people got owned all the time.
  10. Money_May
    06-01-2012 03:36 PM
    Money_May
    People on boxingscene who take sh1t serious make me laugh. That cuahematitbag actually thought vcvc was being serious

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.