Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Salardo
Conversation Between Salardo and Obama
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. Obama
    07-23-2014 10:20 PM
    Obama
    What's up man?
  2. Salardo
    06-16-2013 04:35 PM
    Salardo
    Actually, no, I don't listen to a lot of radio shows. But I checked out your twitter and read you are on that radio show so I checked it out.
    Leave-it-in-the ring is basically the only radio show I regularly listen to, but I think it didn't air in quite a few weeks.
  3. Obama
    06-16-2013 04:10 PM
    Obama
    Hah, you must listen to a lot of radio shows. Thanks.
  4. Salardo
    06-16-2013 02:52 PM
    Salardo
    Hey,
    I checked out the radio show you were on with that woman. You got some real deep boxing knowledge, you bringing up Tex Cobb vs Shavers (chin vs power) example and Eddie Machen vs Johansson....I bet Dan Rafael and Co wouldn't be able to bring up historical examples like that.
  5. Obama
    11-04-2012 09:26 PM
    Obama
    just scored it haphazardly. Had Nader winning 6-5-1
  6. Obama
    11-04-2012 06:23 PM
    Obama
    I never scored the Nader fight, but I wasn't all that shocked by it.
  7. Salardo
    11-03-2012 06:54 AM
    Salardo
    I just watched the last 7 rounds of the Nader fight and I felt Nader won a little bit more rounds. the commentators said Nader won the first 5 rounds, if that is really true, I felt Nader won the fight, although Santos was doing better at the end and winning rounds. did u hear the ring announcer at the end? he said Nader won only cause he won on 1 scorecard. that shows how big boxing is in my country when pple dont even know the rules....
  8. Salardo
    11-03-2012 01:55 AM
    Salardo
    hey, did you watch the Marcos Nader fight from yesterday? I saw you posted it on your site, I just didnt watch it yet even though Nader is Austrian like myself. saw it is a draw, who won the fight in your opinion?
  9. Salardo
    07-23-2012 09:51 AM
    Salardo
    I had Ponce de Leon winning by 1 point against Broner, but I could easily see a draw. Broner landed the cleaner headshots and Ponce landed the better bodyshots and was more active. razor close fight.
    I also thought Quintero won the Broner fight, its just hard to give it to Broner. I can see how somebody would give the Ponce-Broner fight to Broner, but I cant really see how to give the Quintero-Broner fight to Broner
  10. Salardo
    07-22-2012 04:54 AM
    Salardo
    I just watched Broner vs Quintero: I only gave Broner rounds 1 and 3, I scored the 8th a draw. All the other rounds I gave to Quintero. That was definitely a gift decision for Broner

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.