Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > BorderPatrol
Conversation Between BorderPatrol and ThoedEssay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. BorderPatrol
    04-17-2011 02:42 PM
    BorderPatrol
    Keep listening to that Mongol rap son... Your mind is not on my level and I have a hard time not laughing when I read your little posts. Viva James Olmos!!!!
  2. ThoedEssay
    04-17-2011 12:47 AM
    ThoedEssay
    hey spican remeber when you said you expected salido to win? LOL keep collecting food stamps
  3. ThoedEssay
    04-14-2011 02:12 AM
    ThoedEssay
    say what you will won't change the fact that Mexico boxing>>>island monkey boxing True story i know it hurts cuz after all we are on a Boxing site from gloves to promoters to sponsers we got this on lock you chimps will always be the bitter apes staying in our shawdow
  4. BorderPatrol
    04-14-2011 01:58 AM
    BorderPatrol
    You are a secret fan of mine... I have lived my life as a leader of the pack and you are bitter in your little dorm room. Give up, just cuz I toy with you, doesn't mean I think you are on my level. You are too easy kid... I am your idol, ******.
  5. ThoedEssay
    04-14-2011 01:44 AM
    ThoedEssay
    yeah right you mean the lower east side in a 1 bedroom apt lol like all you monkeys do you spics are the lowest of all latinos chango ass mofo Mex boxing>>>>island monkey boxeo and that's from coming from mayweather
  6. BorderPatrol
    04-14-2011 01:40 AM
    BorderPatrol
    Son... I have a 3 bedroom apt in Manhattan and a house in long Island NY. Stop lying to yourself about who I am. I am the ****in man. You are a bum living in a dorm room talking shyt because deep down, you know the world laughs at Mexicans.
  7. ThoedEssay
    04-14-2011 01:38 AM
    ThoedEssay
    your life must really suck at 30 something going back and forth on the net you sterile spic probably grew up off food stamps and welfare lol i think i remeber seein your spic ass sining love songs on yt lmao
  8. BorderPatrol
    04-14-2011 01:27 AM
    BorderPatrol
    You are a human donkey bred for working the fields like the mongol you are. You have been brainwashed to think working like an idiot for the Gringo makes you a "man." Your culture is barbaric and your women look like utter ****.
  9. ThoedEssay
    04-14-2011 01:10 AM
    ThoedEssay
    Hey i couldn't reply to you subhuman cuz mr lucci blocked me i guess monkeys don't want to hear the truth but again have fun living in 1 bedroom apt made at the world cuz your a loser who spends his mind thinking about superior Mexicans all day

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.