Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > raskat
Conversation Between raskat and Mastrangelo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 76
  1. raskat
    10-04-2012 12:45 PM
    raskat
    wassup
  2. Mastrangelo
    08-14-2012 04:50 PM
    Mastrangelo
    I can imagine. But it was interesting point about promoters letting in for their fights only those journalists who will not write negative things about their fighters. I was wondering since Canelo - Josesito was done why the hell is no-one bashing Saul for this fight in interviews, or even in articles. There must be something behind it.
  3. raskat
    08-14-2012 04:35 PM
    raskat
    lol.yeah we talked Chavez vs Martinez if I remember right. I uploaded that radio show on the katis channel, I had fun doing it. The guy who owns the radio show also has a youtube channel where he talks boxing and I know him from his vids since years. it was strange finally talking to him in person...
  4. Mastrangelo
    08-14-2012 04:29 PM
    Mastrangelo
    By the way, I'm listening to this radio show talk you upload on youtube now, your english is great man .
  5. Mastrangelo
    08-14-2012 04:03 PM
    Mastrangelo
    Also, can you call aggression really effective if you can't land anything. It's a tricky thing to judge such fight in my opinion.
  6. Mastrangelo
    08-14-2012 03:59 PM
    Mastrangelo
    I thought Ottke edges by inch plenty of rounds against Reid, but there was a lot of close ones.
  7. Mastrangelo
    08-14-2012 03:59 PM
    Mastrangelo
    I think we differ because I give fighters less credit for effective aggression than you, I just feel that if you land cleary more and cleaner than your opponent, then I'll give you the round even when you're running.
  8. raskat
    08-14-2012 03:45 PM
    raskat
    the thing is this: you cant win the rounds against Ottke by totally dominating him, simply cause he moves away all the time and always has his hands up. But if I see a round in which Ottke doesnt throw any punches at all and the opponents jabs and tries to land hooks , even if the opponent only lands some shots, I give him the round. Because how can I give a round like that to Ottke when he doesnt do anything except moving backwards?
  9. Mastrangelo
    08-14-2012 03:45 PM
    Mastrangelo
    I only hope they never add him to HOF...
  10. Mastrangelo
    08-14-2012 03:43 PM
    Mastrangelo
    I heard that Mads Larsen fight was the worst, but didn't see it. And yes, no-one wins EVERY close decision in his career on neutral ground. And hardly who wins even 1 close fight running away.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.