Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > EdMon917
Conversation Between EdMon917 and Panginoon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Panginoon
    07-15-2012 09:07 PM
    Panginoon
    Thanks for the heads up but none of my comments have been racist.
  2. EdMon917
    07-15-2012 09:04 PM
    EdMon917
    Well that's the only black fighters I have seen you talk about and it's been nothing but dissing them. Like I said. I'm just warning you man. People will report you and don't think the mods are lenient went it comes to racist remarks.
  3. Panginoon
    07-15-2012 09:01 PM
    Panginoon
    Have you ever thought that maybe it's deeper than that? What do Broner, Hopkins, Uncle Roger, Mayweather Sr, and Mayweather Jr all have in common? They're racist and it's been documented. I hate all racists. Don't you hate racists too?

Sugar Shane Mosley was one of my favorite fighters at LW btw, so your logic is flawed.

And another thing, I hate drug cheats so if you see me talking about Berto or Peterson that's why.
  4. EdMon917
    07-15-2012 08:57 PM
    EdMon917
    Because all I see you do is post hate comments about Hopkins Broner and the Mayweathers. If you do hate black people that's not my problem. But watch it on here cause on here there are rules and someone will eventually report you and you will get banned. Just a warning man.
  5. Panginoon
    07-15-2012 08:52 PM
    Panginoon
    I do not hate AA fighters and I don't know where you are getting this false information from.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.