Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > herikbeheran
Conversation Between herikbeheran and chiguy91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. chiguy91
    03-25-2012 11:53 PM
    chiguy91
    my friend showed me that website before. it looks like a good place to learn the basics and learn more about the sport. you never had amateur fights?
    i have also seen that marquez/pacquiao video before, very interesting. marquez is the beethoven of boxing. he is a true technician. one of the greats of this era.
  2. herikbeheran
  3. herikbeheran
    03-25-2012 11:41 PM
    herikbeheran
    use photoshop CS5 to create the images.
    I have 33, I started to practice boxing at age 20, but I always did as a hobby, do sparring with my friends, I start them all in boxing (to beat them).
    I recommend this site:
    http://www.expertboxing.com/boxing-w...punching-power
  4. chiguy91
    03-25-2012 11:29 PM
    chiguy91
    cual programa usas para hacer esta fotos?
  5. chiguy91
    03-25-2012 11:28 PM
    chiguy91
    i'm not part of any gym right now so no. but i plan on joining a gym in the summer but there a couple of boxing gyms to choose from so right now i'm not sure. for now i have a speedbag and a heavy bag in my basement and use that whenever i'm free.
    some of my favorites right now would have to be marquez, martinez, lara, matthysse, and gamboa. older ones would be monzon, hagler, robinson, finito lopez, locche, and whitaker.
    you practice boxing? and how old are you?
  6. herikbeheran
    03-25-2012 11:17 PM
    herikbeheran
    check this out:
  7. herikbeheran
    03-25-2012 11:10 PM
    herikbeheran
    I never went to United States. At school we had English, but the basics, so I understand what I read, should continue to study English. my favorite fighters: Erik Morales(technique and courage), Juan Manuel Marquez(technique and courage and more courage), Floyd Mayweather (technique and great defense), Andre Ward, and Joe Frazier and Ali and hundreds more.
    Generally prefer the technical boxer. you practice boxing? If you want, answer in English, so I practice.
  8. chiguy91
    03-25-2012 10:37 PM
    chiguy91
    mar del plata se mira como un ciudad muy bonito. nunca has visitado el EE.UU? cuantos anos tienes? no tienen clases de ingles en los escuelas? o ya se graduo de la escuela? yo tengo 20 anos. estoy en colegio. usted?
    y quien son unos de tu favorito boxeadores?
  9. herikbeheran
    03-25-2012 10:18 PM
    herikbeheran
    I see many movies in English and i read many web sites in english, then I can understand something when I read in English or what I hear, but if I write i dont know if I'm using the correct terms to say what I want.
    So I write simple sentences. I also helped with the google.
    I live in the city of Mar del Plata, province of Buenos Aires.

Veo muchas película y series en ingles, entonces entiendo algo cuando leo en ingles o lo que escucho, pero si quiero escribir, me cuesta, porque no se si me equivoco con los tiempos verbales, además no se si estoy usando los términos correctos para decir lo que quiero. Por eso escribo oraciones simples, sino me resulta muy complicado. Además me ayudo con el google.
    Vivo en la ciudad de Mar del plata, provincia de buenos aires.
  10. chiguy91
    03-25-2012 09:05 PM
    chiguy91
    si no hablas ingles despues como escribes y lo entiendes? usas google translate para entender? y soy de chicago, il.
    y desde argentina, donde eres? y vives alli o aqui en los EE.UU? buena fotos que tienes en tu perfil.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.