Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > koolttt
Conversation Between koolttt and King Ju-Ju
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. King Ju-Ju
    03-11-2011 12:37 PM
    King Ju-Ju
    cotto should take him out and he needs to look good doing so. i want him to make some noise this year. lets see what goes down.
  2. King Ju-Ju
    03-11-2011 01:10 AM
    King Ju-Ju
    Np, gotta give props when props are do. Rios vs Marquez is the best thing atthat weight right now. Rios vs Soto would be a brawl. As for Cotto, He just can't get hit with anything stupid u know..... Mayorga can be very annoying and make u wanna take his head off. He just needs to box like u said. Good straight rights up top and he needs to work the body with the left hook. Remember Tito dropped Mayorga with one of those when they fought. I know Cotto doesn't hit as hard as Tito did but he can still use it. That use to be a big part of his arsenal. He brought it back a lil' bit vs Foreman. Hope he brings it with him Saturday Night.
  3. King Ju-Ju
    03-10-2011 07:18 PM
    King Ju-Ju
    cool sh*t u got there showing all the champions at 135. i was aware of jmm, rios and soto but i didnt know vazquez was a champ in that division too. mexico got that sh*t on smash! much respect.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.