Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Pastrano
Conversation Between Pastrano and -Lowkey-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. -Lowkey-
    11-08-2011 10:47 AM
    -Lowkey-
    Those commentators are a joke but there not exactly going to trash a fighter who is fighting on the main event that is paying there wages simple logic dictates that.
  2. Pastrano
    11-08-2011 10:44 AM
    Pastrano
    You dont understand, I mean hes overhyped by these commentators and sportswriters, not the public. Ofc not, it proves that he's nothing special, since the public doesn't take notice of him. Alex Arthur, he was more popular over there, right?
  3. -Lowkey-
    11-08-2011 10:34 AM
    -Lowkey-
    Your hate is all unjustified Burns is an unknown here he could walk down the streets of London with a 10 foot sign saying 'IM Ricky Burns' and no one would give a **** he is not over hyped and he is not a household name. Just an honest pro making a living.
  4. Pastrano
    11-08-2011 10:27 AM
    Pastrano
    At least other countries have good boxers they inflate. Its not that drastic if you inflate a guy like Donaire for instance or Darchinyan or even Khan. I got nothing against that. But Burns is so second-class, his place is on those second-class undercards, not on primetime!
  5. Pastrano
    11-08-2011 10:25 AM
    Pastrano
    I know what he is and where Scotland is, thank you. I used to dream of those Scottish places as a teen. But Burns is far from a credit to his country, fook him.
  6. -Lowkey-
    11-08-2011 10:24 AM
    -Lowkey-
    Name me one country that dosnt inflate there sports people? And trust me Burns is practically unknown here outside boxing fans.
  7. -Lowkey-
    11-08-2011 10:20 AM
    -Lowkey-
    BURNS IS SCOTTISH!!!! I hate people who dont know geography.
  8. Pastrano
    11-08-2011 10:13 AM
    Pastrano
    I hate the English boxing scene, they always inflate their own boxers, even those who arent very good.
  9. -Lowkey-
    11-08-2011 10:10 AM
    -Lowkey-
    nope dont know who that is my username is taken from the rapper 'Lowkey'

I did actually score the fight 6-6 myself but some of the rounds where very close and could have gone either way so you have to expect the judges to give any close rounds to the UK fighter.
  10. Pastrano
    11-08-2011 09:52 AM
    Pastrano
    Are you Low Key Lyesmith? That was a good character. And Im not really a fan of Katsidis, just hate Burns, he's so overated.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.