Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > PandaKilla
Conversation Between PandaKilla and Doctor_Tenma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Doctor_Tenma
    02-03-2011 07:32 PM
    Doctor_Tenma
    Aiiight man peace
  2. PandaKilla
    02-03-2011 07:21 PM
    PandaKilla
    Shadows is gay, and domicano i love you. Night night baby
  3. PandaKilla
    02-03-2011 07:20 PM
    PandaKilla
    Ps shadows, Khan obviously didn't want to stay there too long against maidana whose power is able to KO people, thus he got on his bike.

Vs a fighter who hasn't got as much power, he may choosr to adopt that style, especially if they work on it in sparring.

Indeed Bradley poses body movement and more speed, but he will always come in and often goes wild and square. Bradley needs to respect Khan's power and speed, he rushes in, and rushig into Khan's shots double the impact.

Maidana may be accused of being plodding, but he doesn't jump into shots which in a away helps him stay up.

Whether or not Khan could hit an open and slower guy or not, Bradley jas been hit by slower guys himself, and certainly Khan will also be his biggest test.
  4. Doctor_Tenma
    02-03-2011 07:20 PM
    Doctor_Tenma
    Can't blame her, I thought she was gonna be the most protected character because ya'know...she's a Ghost, apparently...she is the easiest to get rid of

Sounds nice, lesbians FTW!

Really? I found these to be her best pictures, found them on Google.
  5. PandaKilla
    02-03-2011 07:15 PM
    PandaKilla
    She is quite good looking, but in Being human she comes across as a scared, pathetic skitzo IMO.

In Sugar Rush she is a teen and teaches this English Virin girl who is quite boring and innocent to have fun. Few kisses and glimpses of bra etc!

More of a girls programme but I watched it a few years ago wih y girl and liked it.

She's not sexy in those pics, her face kinda half crying, so yeah of course you wi get negative feedback. People on BS act as if a 7/10 girl is too ugly for them, but in reality they wouldn't say no to a girl in real life that gave them attention.

I am sure you can find better pics of her somewhere though!
  6. PandaKilla
    02-03-2011 07:13 PM
    PandaKilla
    She is quite good looking, but in Being human she comes across as a scared, pathetic skitzo IMO.

In Sugar Rush she is a teen and teaches this English Virin girl who is quite boring and innocent to have fun. Few kisses and glimpses of bra etc!

More of a girls programme but I watched it a few years ago wih y girl and liked it.

She's not sexy in those pics, her face kinda half crying, so yeah of course you wi get negative feedback. People on BS act as if a 7/10 girl is too ugly for them, but in reality they wouldn't say no to a girl in real life that gave them attention.

I am sure you can find better pics of her somewhere though!
  7. Doctor_Tenma
    02-03-2011 06:06 PM
    Doctor_Tenma
    I have so many shows I'm currently watching, like Being Human, Gumiho, The Walking Dead, so I'm real occupied. As soon as I'm done with Gumiho I'll give this show a watch. I love her character on Being Human, she's freaking hot...although after changing my sig/ avy to her all I've heard is negative comments :/
  8. PandaKilla
    02-03-2011 04:15 PM
    PandaKilla
    At 4.45 it gets kinda cute! Trust me watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8V62...47F6BD71889108

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.