Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > CumulousClouds
Conversation Between CumulousClouds and -MAKAVELLI-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. CumulousClouds
    06-23-2011 04:17 PM
    CumulousClouds
    I'll buy you that manny t shirt..if you guess correctly our starting line up for next season?
  2. CumulousClouds
    02-05-2011 02:02 AM
    CumulousClouds
    Haha yeah I know and they haven't come through against the big teams, they lost to the spurs TWICE the heat and now the celtics! Sometimes i worry but it's like the lakers are playing there c-b game just to turn it up for the playoffs hah! Speaking of the parade did you go for both championships? I was gonna go but they didn't open up the colliseum! I only wanted to go cause of the girls LOL! but I live like less than an hour from the staples center too! I've never been to a laker game i want to tho so bad!
  3. -MAKAVELLI-
    02-05-2011 01:17 AM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    we do this every year...we play like garbage during the regular season then turn it on in the playoffs...last year, to end the season, we lost 7 of the last 11 including a 20pt loss to the Clippers...it all ended with a parade on Figueroa...and yea, im pretty close to LA...i'm about 30mins away from Staples Center
  4. CumulousClouds
    02-05-2011 01:06 AM
    CumulousClouds
    Yeah i feel you man, I'm a lakers fan too! I was pissed when the celtics won the other night haha! Hopefully they come through in the playoffs! You live near LA?
  5. -MAKAVELLI-
    02-05-2011 12:58 AM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    yea...but not lately...my team is sucking balls right now...come playoffs tho, i bet on all games pretty much
  6. CumulousClouds
    02-05-2011 12:43 AM
    CumulousClouds
    Haha oh alright! I didn't know that, but i did see my points go up a bit I was wondering how! Did you bet on the lakers alot?
  7. -MAKAVELLI-
    02-05-2011 12:12 AM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    oh they are...you get points by posting...check out your points before you make a post and after, you'll see it bump up...if you post a novel, more points...if you post a one liner, not so much...as for my points, i bet alot...not just boxing, but all sports...also, if you put your points in the bank, you gain interest every 2 days
  8. CumulousClouds
    02-04-2011 11:48 PM
    CumulousClouds
    Oh alright i gotcha thanks! I thought the points and rep were two diff things! You're loaded with points haha how did you get so much?
  9. -MAKAVELLI-
    02-04-2011 09:01 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    also, for every 100K green karma points, your karma rep goes up by one...or for every 500 posts, your karma also goes up one
  10. -MAKAVELLI-
    02-04-2011 09:00 PM
    -MAKAVELLI-
    under each post is a karma tab...you can rate (approve or disapprove) a comment...green is good, while red is bad...for green, you dont have to leave a message, for red, you do...to see a tally of how much karma you've received, you can click on your userCP (upper left hand corner)

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.