Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Go Back   Boxing Forum > New England
Conversation Between New England and BostonGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 90
  1. BostonGuy
    Yesterday 06:27 PM
    And this summarizes your view, which I agree with on several points:
  2. BostonGuy
    11-23-2015 08:01 PM
    To expound on our earlier discussion:
  3. New England
    08-15-2015 01:28 PM
    New England
    what i really want is to see you as naked as possible.
  4. New England
    08-15-2015 01:24 PM
    New England
    and lol at this "us" stuff.

your'e teh fat sh#t who is intimidated by my musculature, and shows up several times each week on my bscene wall for punishment. you banned me.

be a man.
  5. New England
    08-15-2015 01:22 PM
    New England
    in other words, "i can't point you to the posts. and i'm fat and insecure."

i went through the thread in question. i don't think you did, at least not thoroughly. i never once "insulted a family member."

i speculated that BKM wanted to fuck his mother, who he lives with, and was a virgin. is that against the rules?
  6. New England
    08-15-2015 01:12 PM
    New England
    will you point me to teh posts that caused you to ban me?

i'm just not entirely convinced that my banishment didn't come because you're insecure.
  7. New England
    08-14-2015 11:01 AM
    New England
    ward will embarrass golovkin. too big, too much footspeed and movement, too strong in the clinches. how the hell does golovkin win that fight other than landing a fortunate punch? he's going to be outmatched on the inside and the outside, and ward's proven to have what it takes to keep a fight from happening at a middle distance. box when you can, clinch and walk hiim to the ropes when you can't, win every round on the way becayse you're more effective at those distances. that's not a tough fight to even handicap.

kovalev might have something for him. i can see him landing odd shots on the side / back / top of ward's head when he leans in for a clinch. that's the best fight in boxing.
  8. New England
    08-10-2015 11:12 AM
    New England
    what are you even talking about?

also, are you going to post that shirtless you promised, or are you just going to stay fat and disgusting for the rest of your life?
  9. New England
    08-09-2015 10:35 PM
    New England
    that's because i'm f#cking ridiculously smart, you clown.
  10. New England
    08-09-2015 09:06 AM
    New England
    i don't have a graduate degree. i took a job in sales in the spring, which changed my plans for the next few years.

if you're really interested in where i did my undergrad, i can send you a PM.

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2015 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.