Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > New England
Conversation Between New England and kaps
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. New England
    09-29-2011 10:50 AM
    New England
    thanks for the green. 3 guys dropped some in my CP courtesy of you.
  2. kaps
    09-27-2011 10:22 AM
    kaps
    After he puts together some wins over Rashad and Machida, then we can talk about him being the top dog, I just think he still has to beat more than Rampage to prove it....
  3. New England
    09-27-2011 10:01 AM
    New England
    that i can agree with.

i also think shogun has a better chance than evans and machida if he gets a rematch and can get past their last fight mentally.
  4. kaps
    09-27-2011 09:57 AM
    kaps
    I agree that there are more Jones nuthuggers than not, I also never said that Shogun would win, but I think a healthy Shogun has a better shot than the Shogun that lost the title to Jones. Jones has only beaten 1 healthy top 5 LHW....
  5. New England
    09-27-2011 09:15 AM
    New England
    no, i'm saying the best shogun ever isn't going to be enough for a style like that with an opponent that large.

he's too small and slow of hand and foot. he can't close the gap on jones. i really don't care if you don't understand why he has nothing outside of a punchers chance. ask around and you'll find more people who agree with me than agree with you.
  6. kaps
    09-27-2011 09:12 AM
    kaps
    I can't make very much sense out of that, but I guess you're saying that a being off with injurys and having surgery doesn't effect a fighter at all. Interesting....
  7. New England
    09-27-2011 07:49 AM
    New England
    yes, that same man. you're talking about forrest griffon, who doesn't even belong in the same building as john jones in his prime, nevermind now that his lights are going out so quickly
    whats is he going to do differently, diaz brothers?

he's not just going to outclass jones on his feet now that he's "healthy."
    and he's not taking him down.

i got a chance to catch a show from one of pantera's final tours about a decade back in massachusetts
    i don't listen to that music anymore, but they were a terrific live band.
  8. kaps
    09-26-2011 11:37 PM
    kaps
    Because Shogun who came off a year layoff and 2 surgerys is the same Shogun that just beat the **** out of Forrest?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.