Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > New England
Conversation Between New England and Terrel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Terrel
    04-21-2013 12:20 PM
    Terrel
    Hello, NE (for the second time - I'll explain later).

How's things, man?
  2. New England
    04-19-2013 07:42 PM
    New England
    thank you brother. i appreciate that. nobody that i know personally has been injured, thankfully. i've got many friends in the immediate area, though. my facebook has been pretty scary for the last few days.

i work in boston, but i've been across the river from all of the real hairy areas.

i hope you and your kids are living the good life, my friend. hope to hear from you soon.
  3. Terrel
    04-19-2013 07:26 PM
    Terrel
    I'm off again, NE. As I stated in the thread, I only returned for members like you and BG, residents of Boston. I have said my peace and hope you and your city pull through well.

If you have had any loved ones, friends pass away in this then I send you and your family nothing but condolences. Keep strong, my brother.
  4. New England
    03-29-2013 10:17 PM
    New England
    it seems as though i was in the wrong time zone to see all of that unfold as it was happening. i'm hoping to get a ringside seat for round 2. i'm confident that you guys will end up on top. no homo.
  5. Terrel
    03-29-2013 10:10 PM
    Terrel
    All is good. I have my weapons for a potential e-war and I'm set to go :lol1 :

A part from one issue and stress case in my personal life, all is good, brother. I can't believe we've not spoken much. You're my kinda person (no homo).
  6. New England
    03-29-2013 10:07 PM
    New England
    i don't think we have!

i'm good, big dog. i'm glad it is the weekend, for sure. how are things with you?
  7. Terrel
    03-29-2013 10:03 PM
    Terrel
    We've never really had a 'chat' before have we, NE?

How are ya, bruh? Everything cool?
  8. Terrel
    02-05-2013 06:05 PM
    Terrel
    Lol.

I'm a fan.
  9. New England
    02-05-2013 06:00 PM
    New England
    i am the undisputed bscene champion, after unifying the bscene ABC belts and continuing the lineage after my victory over larry X. i stopped horton in three in the final eliminator for the WBA "bscene" belt.

a soft chin and baby fists on that one.
  10. Terrel
    02-05-2013 05:49 PM
    Terrel
    I liked your last user title

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.