Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Al Bernstein
Conversation Between Al Bernstein and happyman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. happyman
    01-10-2013 10:59 PM
    happyman
    sorry man ur racism is too much, i have to report you.
  2. Al Bernstein
    01-10-2013 10:46 PM
    Al Bernstein
    OK you must be ashamed of your race and the shiiiity little country you come from. Its ok, I feel sorry for you, I'll leave you alone.
  3. happyman
    01-10-2013 10:38 PM
    happyman
    i blocked you cause ur race baiting/trolling in my thread. stop asking me personal questions that have nothing to do with you.
  4. Al Bernstein
    01-10-2013 10:37 PM
    Al Bernstein
    You already blocked me. You can't handle the truth. You're just like Freedom, blocking who ever talks against the Klitschkos. Where are you from, what race are you?
  5. happyman
    01-10-2013 10:34 PM
    happyman
    umm you clearly quoted him saying hes racist and then u tried to spark a racial war in the thread by talking about latino fighters. stick to the topic next time so i wont have to put you on ignore.
  6. Al Bernstein
    01-10-2013 10:32 PM
    Al Bernstein
    Are YOU threatening me? Who the fuk did I call a racist in that thread? No one. I called you a racist Broner hater which is obvious. Oooo hooo hooo, I'd really like to meet you and shake your hand really bad.
  7. happyman
    01-10-2013 10:27 PM
    happyman
    are you threatening me? all i ask is you dont troll in my thread calling everyone that dislikes broner a racist. that's typical "victim" talk and you're trying to play that role to get people to feel sorry for you. sorry but the real world doesn't work that way. and yes, you are on ignore. dont troll my threads and i will remove you.
  8. Al Bernstein
    01-10-2013 10:25 PM
    Al Bernstein
    Fuuuk you you fuuukin lame as racist Broner hater. Don't you troll on boxing scene anymore or else I'll find your lame ass. What, you gonna block me now? You know I make you guys look stupid so go ahead you insecure little cunt.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.