Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Mayweather41-0
Conversation Between Mayweather41-0 and King Ju-Ju
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. King Ju-Ju
    11-12-2010 05:56 PM
    King Ju-Ju
    Mantequilla baby!!!! Jonathon Gonzalez 5'11 Welter. 10-0, 10 ko. He's 21 yrs old I think. Kid has a bright future. Omar Henry is lookin realgood 2. Didu see the kid from cali on Espn2 on Monday night? Rico Ramos. He's Cali born but his parents are Boricua. Cotto vs Chavez was a bad fight 4 Miguel. Wouldn't really do **** 4 him and could mean the world for Jr if he wins. Cotto needs 2 fight Margarito.
  2. King Ju-Ju
    11-10-2010 12:42 AM
    King Ju-Ju
    Ppl bring up Rafas age and him fighting at 126 to knock Lopez' win. Aint his fault he can't make 118 or 122 anymore, is it??? So do we still consider him a natural Bantamweight if he can't make the weight anymore??? Anyway, my boy came 2 fight and I was happy with the results. Didn't appreciate Marquez talking bout that shoulder injury crap. A lot of Mexicans didn't wanna hear that injury **** when Floyd fought hurt vs Castillo. And he actually finished the fight. Rafa quit.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.