Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Mayweather41-0
Conversation Between Mayweather41-0 and ATG Fighter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. ATG Fighter
    11-10-2010 02:20 AM
    ATG Fighter
    I expect Klitschko v Haye to happen next year
  2. Mayweather41-0
    11-10-2010 02:18 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    I think that fight has to happen. How about Klitshcko vs. Haye 2011?
  3. ATG Fighter
    11-10-2010 02:14 AM
    ATG Fighter
    I don't expect that fight to happen. Better to have low expectations rather than get so excited and end up getting disappointed.
  4. Mayweather41-0
    11-10-2010 02:09 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    Do you think Mayweather vs. Pacquiao will actually happen next in 2011?
  5. ATG Fighter
    11-10-2010 02:06 AM
    ATG Fighter
    Lol I agree. I want Martinez to win as well. I like his style and he is a very skillful boxer/fighter. He won the first fight imo. Hopefully there is no bs judging.........
  6. Mayweather41-0
    11-10-2010 01:58 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    Cool thanks brother who do you want to win Williams or Martinez? I want Martinez I just love his style it is so unique and he just shows his athleticism and coordination.
  7. ATG Fighter
    11-10-2010 01:52 AM
    ATG Fighter
    Man it can be hard to find them. The Boxing Truth or some random article is where they can usually be found. If I find any ratings, for sure, I will let you know. And yeah, definitely hope the Martinez-Williams fight does well. It would be sad if these great fighters don't get the viewers and attention they deserve.
  8. Mayweather41-0
    11-10-2010 01:48 AM
    Mayweather41-0
    Nice thanks a lot for the ratings man. How do you find them? I have looked for them before but came up with nothing. Whenever you get ratings for boxing if you can shoot them my way it would be much appreciated thanks brother. and I really hope Williams vs. Martinez draws big ratings I am so glad those two are fighting each other again instead of someone else.
  9. ATG Fighter
    11-10-2010 01:44 AM
    ATG Fighter
    Continued....

I expect the three fights you asked about to do around 1.4-1.7 million live viewers. I think these fights are better than all those fights mentioned below. I could be wrong because Malignaggi is probably more of a name than Maidana in the US. But Khan-Maidana seems to have plenty of hype behind it. Williams and Martinez should have hype because of the classic 1st one. Marquez is a big name that everyone knows about. Katsidis is a warrior and always entertains, so I expect that fight to do well.

I'm no expert but I'll go with the range of 1.4-1.7 million for these fights.
  10. ATG Fighter
    11-10-2010 01:43 AM
    ATG Fighter
    I can only go by what recent ratings I can find of particular fighters and the highest rated fights this year. And a general guess based upon how popular a fight will be. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the ratings for all cards. The fights you mentioned are three big fights that have fans excited. 1 million live viewers are 100% guaranteed as far as I am concerned.

To put it into perspective, Alexander-Kotelnik did 1.05 million live viewers. Khan-Malignaggi did 1.228 live viewers (2nd highest rated in 2010). Cotto-Foreman did 1.6 million live viewers (highest rated this year).

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.