Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > GHOST KING
Conversation Between GHOST KING and Tha_Greatest
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. GHOST KING
    10-29-2010 05:42 AM
    GHOST KING
    Haha...Thanks for all the Supermans! How you been, man?

Hey any idea where floyd has been lately?? I haven't heard or seen any news or new interviews from him.... Is he still on his dick suckin vacation? He was in the middle of a 50 cent, ray j, lenny elerbe, and chad ochocinco circle jerk...HAHAHA
  2. Tha_Greatest
    08-10-2010 02:49 AM
    Tha_Greatest
    he knows that the zero is what has him as a draw, everyone wants to see his ass lose, im not a pacman fan but id love to se pacmans lil ass destroy floyud, when floyd loses, i will talk so much **** that every mayweather fan is gonna wanna attack me and then i will flame the the ****in **** outta them, lol, nyahahahahaha

it will be a mighty hella good time,lol, nyahahahahaha
  3. GHOST KING
    08-09-2010 07:07 AM
    GHOST KING
    Floyd was in my city saturday night at the alexander fight..He was acting all stuck up, wouldn't do interviews.. I really dislike that clown ass dude.. The only reason the Pacquiao-mayweather fight will be huge is because everyone knows may will finally lose and after that nobody will give a **** about him no more.... Team Pacman all day!!!!!
  4. GHOST KING
    07-18-2010 05:17 PM
    GHOST KING
    I gotta say I am no longer a floyd fan..Like you said, he is always a let down..He makes everything difficult, his ego is way too high..Don't get me wrong, i'll still tune in to his fights and throw on some of his old fights for entertainment..His skill is unbelievable..But he has no balls.. My top dude is Pacquiao now.. Now if floyd ever mans up and fights him and wins, I might be a fan again...But he's a coward. he wont do it..He has nightmares of getting KO'd and losing that 0..And has sweet dreams of him, Ellerbe and 50 cent in a threesome..
  5. Tha_Greatest
    07-18-2010 04:13 PM
    Tha_Greatest
    what up homie, are you no longer a floyd fan or are you a floyd fan that is angry at the recent doings of floyd, floyd is cool when he fights like with marquez(i consider it a legit win after what he did to Mosley) and mosley but he always lets me down when i try to show respect, then im talking **** againif mayweather skips pac and goes for martinez , thatll be not the same but it would be cool

i finally put him on top of my p4p list tied with pacman after the shane fight but i may drop him down to 3 or 4 until he does something significant,

floyd is a good a good welter he just gotta keep wanting to fight more instead of making people wait

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.