Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > UglyPug
Conversation Between UglyPug and BostonGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 52
  1. UglyPug
    11-12-2012 04:56 PM
    UglyPug
    Yo! Yeah, he's a volume/combination puncher so he leaves himself open for hard counters quite often. Admittedly, I'm still unsure of how he'll do when he steps it up in competition. I'd like to see him continue to gradually transition his way into a fight against the "world classers" of hte division. I'd like to see him take a Bika, Stieglitz, or a Rubio on next. Hopefully he will tighten that defense up a bit, and be a bit more controlled, and precise with his offense.
  2. BostonGuy
    11-08-2012 08:58 AM
    BostonGuy
    Good lookin' out. I've only seen Oosthuizen once (against Pryor Jr.); his style was entertaining but his defense looked suspect. Has he tightened things up since then? I notice that he's fighting the durable gatekeeper Fulgencio Zuniga this Sat. I'll be watching..
  3. UglyPug
    11-08-2012 08:12 AM
    UglyPug
    New boxer'o'da week up!!! Thomas Oosthuizen! SMW banger from South Africa! I don't know if he'll be able to handle the elites of the division, but he will be fun to watch.
  4. UglyPug
    11-01-2012 07:26 AM
    UglyPug
    Boxer'o'da week updated!!!!
  5. UglyPug
    10-31-2012 10:02 AM
    UglyPug
    THank you good sir, thank you! I'm glad other posters, especially ones I have such respect for like you, are taking notice! It's my attempt to get people turned on to some of the less mainstream boxers who I think have potential.

New boxer shall come every THursday!
  6. BostonGuy
    10-30-2012 10:57 PM
    BostonGuy
    Im likin' dis boxer 'o the week series - keep it up!
  7. UglyPug
    10-01-2012 11:45 AM
    UglyPug
    Haha nah man, I got it off some article about it. It might have even been from boxingscene a few months back. I thought it was funny because he had a fanny pack.
  8. BostonGuy
    10-01-2012 11:30 AM
    BostonGuy
    Did joo take that pic of Adamek? It looks like a candid shot.
  9. UglyPug
    03-08-2012 10:37 AM
    UglyPug
    Apologies. . . S imple mistake. . . Won't happen again. . . Still don't see how somebody would accidently view it, unless were trying. . .
  10. BostonGuy
    03-08-2012 10:25 AM
    BostonGuy
    I was scrolling down and accidentally viewed the spoiler. I hate when dat happens...

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.