Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > UglyPug
Conversation Between UglyPug and Earl Hickey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Earl Hickey
    12-09-2012 06:09 AM
    Earl Hickey
    From best to worst

Brummies
    Mancs
    Scouse

Birmingham is actually a decent city now, Manchester has had decent development too.

Liverpool is a dump though
  2. UglyPug
    12-03-2012 12:32 PM
    UglyPug
    Hahaha ay Sir Hickey, which of the following groups of ENglishmen to you tend to take the most dim view of, and in general, are viewed to be the most harmful to Respectable English society:

Brummies, Scouse-lads, or Mancunians? Where are there the most chavs per capita?
  3. Earl Hickey
    10-22-2012 09:47 PM
    Earl Hickey
    Cheers ill check her out, she seems like a regular girl which is hot, I'm bored of****o sluts
  4. UglyPug
    10-22-2012 01:12 PM
    UglyPug
    My free cams dot com. Here is her twitter, which links her to her page on the site. You should check her out when she's online sometime. Lol, I don't buy tokens and ****, I just watch, which is 100% free. https://de.twitter.com/Baby_Zelda
  5. UglyPug
    10-22-2012 01:10 PM
    UglyPug
    She's a "model" on **********.com, which is a website where girls chat on camera. . . And sometimes will strip, and have a go on themselves She's AMAZING naked, and doing herself up, mate. . . You haven't seen a dildo show until you seen hers. I know she's not hot in the mainstream sense or whatever, but I love natural, plain, cute girls like her. Her timid little yank accent is also very charming.
  6. Earl Hickey
    10-22-2012 09:24 AM
    Earl Hickey
    What's the story with the chick in you avatar she's quite enchanting
  7. Earl Hickey
    10-15-2012 12:51 AM
    Earl Hickey
    Probably the Scottish, but for me I love mocking the irish
  8. UglyPug
    10-14-2012 11:17 PM
    UglyPug
    Haha ay, aside from yatnks, who woudl you say Englishmen enjoy making jokes about, and taking proper piss-takes on? The Irish, Scottish, or Welsh?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.