Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > UglyPug
Conversation Between UglyPug and Spartacus Sully
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
  1. UglyPug
    12-23-2011 04:35 AM
    UglyPug
    yessir - he used to have it on his location status. . .

well if he's partaking in a small scale boxing "news" show for youtube or whatever, i'd say he's a pretty hardcore fan who is likely involved in other aspects of the internet boxing community. . . HUUUGE coincident if not BPP. . .
  2. Spartacus Sully
    12-23-2011 04:29 AM
    Spartacus Sully
    does BPP live in NYC? is the guy in that video really a hard core fan that takes part in online discussions?
  3. UglyPug
    12-23-2011 04:17 AM
    UglyPug
    lol did he live in NYC? was he a hardcore fan who partook in online discussions?
  4. Spartacus Sully
    12-23-2011 04:05 AM
    Spartacus Sully
    nah man i used to work with this guy nick that had that big poppa pump t shirt and he was a fan of boxing.

im pretty sure he was boxing scenes big poppa pump, not this jamie dude.
  5. UglyPug
    12-23-2011 03:56 AM
    UglyPug
    i think you're over-calculating the amount of hardcore boxing fans amongst the internet community. . .
  6. UglyPug
    12-23-2011 03:55 AM
    UglyPug
    sully! lol that WAS big POOPA that wazaa exposed?! c'mon! who else is a hardcore boxing fan that calls themselves "big poppa pump"?! he even had that exact same shirt he was wearing as his avi pic at one time! lol! everything about that guy SCREAMED "boxingscene's big poopa pump"! you seem to formulate logical conclusions about alts and what have you, so why not about this? if it's NOT him, you gotta admit it's one helluva coincidence
  7. Spartacus Sully
    11-24-2011 11:23 AM
    Spartacus Sully
    http://youtu.be/R5bUJywcli8

heres a better example of the john l scientific rounded punch
  8. Spartacus Sully
    11-24-2011 10:46 AM
    Spartacus Sully
    you round your wrists out instead of in, and turn your hand over at the end. when you hit the back of your hand is facing yourself.

in this fassion the knuckles hit flush with the face with the larger knuckles landing on the tip of the chin (the button) while the rest of the knuckles catch the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHvPHmaqYF4

you can watch him hit the speed bag with his scientific rounded punches but their a bit wide and open, the last one he throws on the bag is in slow mo.

you can also watch me throw a few at about the 8:20 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4NI5xonqlQ
  9. UglyPug
    11-24-2011 10:29 AM
    UglyPug
    yo what are these "john L scientific rounded punches" you speak of? i want to add these to my arsenal. . .
  10. UglyPug
    10-16-2011 02:54 AM
    UglyPug
    hahaha dude your picture made me lol so hard. . . haha you truly are the man. . .

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.