Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > UglyPug
Conversation Between UglyPug and Walt Liquor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. Walt Liquor
    11-08-2012 08:33 AM
    Walt Liquor
    Nobody knows wtf they're gonna do out of school. Esp nowadays. Just dont end up my friend that's stuck doing condo law down here. Representing homeowners associations. Fookin lame. Jd/mba in corporate law is guaranteed dough.
  2. UglyPug
    11-08-2012 08:10 AM
    UglyPug
    ah ****, I heard that man. sometimes in business, you can't be too lenient, or trustworthy, even with friends, and family. I'm sure you'll get everything straightened out, and continue to do work.

congratulations to you and your beautiful wife on the new child. lol but I know it's a handful with a newborn. Can be stressful at times.

Just same ole, same ole. Few more semesters left in school, then prepare for the bar. . After that, who knows? I gotta figure out where the **** i'm gonna go from there.
  3. Walt Liquor
    11-08-2012 07:58 AM
    Walt Liquor
    A little crazy. My accountant, ex business partner, and laziness (or trustworthiness) got me in a bit of a pickle. New kid and my parents moving here has been wrecking havoc as well.

Whatchu up to pug? Besides shillin for that b level fighter from england?
  4. UglyPug
    11-08-2012 07:29 AM
    UglyPug
    Hello Mr. Liqor, how's it been in South Florida?
  5. Walt Liquor
    03-07-2012 11:20 AM
    Walt Liquor
    I"m gonna put it on your wall then. I do owe you for talking shi t.
  6. Walt Liquor
    03-07-2012 11:20 AM
    Walt Liquor
    it was slow, but maybe that's cuz the video had a dramatic feel, with the preswing of the rope and whatnot. and your clothes were too tight!!!
  7. UglyPug
    03-07-2012 11:11 AM
    UglyPug
    one foot at a time, and barely lifting them off the ground.
  8. UglyPug
    03-07-2012 11:11 AM
    UglyPug
    that's what's up. . . haha i wouldn't even worry about it - my video was just basic skipping; nothing special at all. . . lol i still don't see how it was really that bad, though? looks similar to how Cotto was skipping!
  9. Walt Liquor
    03-07-2012 11:06 AM
    Walt Liquor
    yo, hopefully today I can get to skippin. my biggest cleint is up for renewal and is busting my balls- rightfully.
  10. Walt Liquor
    02-25-2012 01:13 PM
    Walt Liquor
    Damn! They tracked u down over one post? Lol. I bet you're on double secret probation now.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.