Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Go Back   Boxing Forum > Rip Chudd
Conversation Between Rip Chudd and chiguy91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. chiguy91
    05-06-2012 03:22 AM
    i missed the quintana fight, just seen the replay of the ko. good stuff by him, and yeah vargas is steadily improving but something is still not there for me. i felt like he could've done more, same with alvarez. mosley just looked like he wanted a competitive fight at times, but never really tried to win. i saw openings too, i was pretty disappointed mosley didn't actually try and go for it, like rock or try and stop alvarez.
  2. Rip Chudd
    05-06-2012 03:11 AM
    Rip Chudd
    Yeah man Hagler was a beast, one of my all time favorite fighters. Mosley looked old and shot to me. I was telling another poster that I was yelling at the screen because there were so many openings and chances for Shane to let his hands go and he just couldn't pull the trigger. I should of bet on the Quintana vs Latimore fight cause I don't think highly of Latimore at all and am not surprised Carlos whooped him. Vargas looked better then in his past couple of fights.
  3. chiguy91
    05-06-2012 03:06 AM
    must spread green around, but nice betting you with man. great avi and sig, hagler's the best. what's your thoughts on tonight's fights? how'd mosley look to you?

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2015 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.