Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Rip Chudd
Conversation Between Rip Chudd and chiguy91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. chiguy91
    05-06-2012 02:22 AM
    chiguy91
    i missed the quintana fight, just seen the replay of the ko. good stuff by him, and yeah vargas is steadily improving but something is still not there for me. i felt like he could've done more, same with alvarez. mosley just looked like he wanted a competitive fight at times, but never really tried to win. i saw openings too, i was pretty disappointed mosley didn't actually try and go for it, like rock or try and stop alvarez.
  2. Rip Chudd
    05-06-2012 02:11 AM
    Rip Chudd
    Yeah man Hagler was a beast, one of my all time favorite fighters. Mosley looked old and shot to me. I was telling another poster that I was yelling at the screen because there were so many openings and chances for Shane to let his hands go and he just couldn't pull the trigger. I should of bet on the Quintana vs Latimore fight cause I don't think highly of Latimore at all and am not surprised Carlos whooped him. Vargas looked better then in his past couple of fights.
  3. chiguy91
    05-06-2012 02:06 AM
    chiguy91
    must spread green around, but nice betting you with man. great avi and sig, hagler's the best. what's your thoughts on tonight's fights? how'd mosley look to you?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.