Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Bombs
Conversation Between Bombs and BostonGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
  1. BostonGuy
    04-09-2012 01:10 PM
    BostonGuy
    I've got Mayweather by decision. He's just too damn good to pick against IMO. He's the most technical boxer I've ever watched and his high boxing IQ allows him to adapt and adjust to any opponent he's facing. It's a good matchup though, Cotto has a lot of heart and determination and he's developed into a pretty decent boxer in the last several years. His endurance and work ethic are just as good as Mayweather's so they're even in that category...
  2. Bombs
    04-06-2012 06:14 PM
    Bombs
    BOSSton you the man for real. !! How you been and i thought I'd ask you... who you got for the Cotto/May fight?? Who does you heart have and who does your mind have?
  3. Bombs
    03-06-2012 11:05 PM
    Bombs
    Thats the thing man. Rios looks like he doesnt belong anywhere around 135 .. maybe not even 140. He looks oddly pale and just not right. I think he keeps wanting to make the weight just to keep beating on smaller fighters due to how he is an "impose will/guts/pressure" fighter. At higher weights he'll have more trouble relying on that i think.
  4. BostonGuy
    03-06-2012 06:04 PM
    BostonGuy
    Rios looks "drained" in your sig pic...
  5. Bombs
    03-06-2012 12:38 PM
    Bombs
    You welcome man. Not only with moderating but you step out of those shoes to be a good friend as well and part of the community and just be another member as well. That's why people respect you and appreciate you here man. Keep being you.
  6. BostonGuy
    03-06-2012 12:27 PM
    BostonGuy
    Thanks for the praise, Bombs. It's good to hear that some folks 'round 'ere appreciate the mod work I do...
  7. Bombs
    03-03-2012 09:47 PM
    Bombs
    Hey Boston just wanted to stop by to thank you for your diligence and help whenever it is needed man. From info to stupid stuff to moderating related stuff.. you are great man. Thanks for being there.
  8. Bombs
    02-04-2012 08:47 PM
    Bombs
    Hmm i see. Well I don't expect Vazquez to be in there too long man. I have Vazquez surviving 2-3 rounds at most. I predict he will get hit flush with a counter and it will be lights out. I agree with Chavez being sharper but I highly doubt he is a full fight kind of fighter, I think rubio will take him into waters he's never sailed before.
  9. BostonGuy
    02-04-2012 08:18 PM
    BostonGuy
    I'm picking Jr b/c he's improved his boxing skills in his last couple fights and he's younger, fresher and overall sharper than Rubio.
  10. BostonGuy
    02-04-2012 08:15 PM
    BostonGuy
    Ive only seen WV2 once (against Arce) so I can't give too informed analysis on that fight - having said that im picking 'the flash' b/c he's a monster at his wait and his power is phenomenal.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.