Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > JK1700
Conversation Between JK1700 and Mastrangelo
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 71
  1. JK1700
    07-07-2012 07:22 PM
    JK1700
    I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been very, very busy recently. I'll try to respond to your PM tommorow.

Regarding Donaire vs Mathebula, I just watched Mathebula's title winning effort and I believe that he is a very good boxer. Who will win? I believe it will competitive but considering that Nonito is Bob Arum's next cash cow after Manny Pacquiao and Mathebula's lack of knockouts, I find it hard to see the South African emerging with both belts, but I do believe that he will win some rounds and give a good account of himself. I'm curious to see how Donaire deals with a busy boxer who can box very well going backwards because his last two opponents both tried to do that and I thought Donaire looked terrible in both of those bouts, and it seems to me that Mathebula is better equipped to win than they were, because he is busier and has height and reach advantages that he can use.
  2. Mastrangelo
    06-28-2012 02:04 PM
    Mastrangelo
    Use Rapidshare link, only one working.
  3. Mastrangelo
    06-28-2012 02:04 PM
    Mastrangelo
    http://multiup.org/fichiers/download...93___Crack.zip
    Here's that converter I'm using, it's very good tool. Obama uploaded it .
    Have you seen Marvalous Mongoose fight, what you think about him?
  4. Mastrangelo
    06-28-2012 01:40 AM
    Mastrangelo
    Thanks, I saw it. I like Mathebula a lot, I stick to what I said that he's better and more dangerous than Arce. The height adventage is going to be huge, I wonder how Donaire deals with it. It's much better fight than people are giving it credit.
  5. JK1700
    06-27-2012 05:14 PM
    JK1700
    I imagine you've seen it already but just in case you haven't...

Takalani Ndlovu vs Jeffrey Mathebula 2
  6. JK1700
    06-26-2012 10:35 AM
    JK1700
    The Matthysse-Soto fight was good and I enjoyed it. I would have liked to see it go a bit longer, but I will give Soto a pass because he's been in a lot of tough fights and has a lot of wear and tear on his body. Plus I think Matthysse was going to beat him anyway, even though I had him up and it was only a 10 rounder. I think I had Lucas beating Judah, can't quite remember, and I haven't seen the Alexander fight but it seems like 80-90% of people believe that he should have won it.
  7. Mastrangelo
    06-24-2012 03:02 PM
    Mastrangelo
    I didn't see many bad scorecards from him though, only Pendleton - Ruelas when he was probably infuenced by a crowd and it was like 15 years ago. I had Lopez up also, but by 1 point only.
    You saw Matthysse fight also? I like Lucas a lot, should be undefeated in my opinion, but I'm glad he learned from last 2 fights and started faster.
  8. JK1700
    06-24-2012 02:59 PM
    JK1700
    I had Lopez up but a few rounds were close. That 88-83 scorecard was from Pat Russel, the same person who ruled the first Hopkins-Dawson bout a TKO victory for Dawson.
  9. Mastrangelo
    06-24-2012 02:52 PM
    Mastrangelo
    Not a problem, good call. Also, looking at a scorecard, it was smart on your part to make that "robbery insurance".
  10. Mastrangelo
    06-21-2012 11:23 AM
    Mastrangelo
    I'm in the chat J.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.