Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Beatles
Conversation Between The Beatles and MARKBNLV
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. MARKBNLV
    05-22-2010 07:26 AM
    MARKBNLV
    i did not make the ad moron your detective skills are weak sherlock keep looking.
  2. MARKBNLV
    05-07-2010 04:49 PM
    MARKBNLV
    oh calm down i was joking with you,man dont take this **** so seriously.
  3. The Beatles
    03-17-2010 08:34 AM
    The Beatles
    easy mate....on your profile page....just above this message box click on vbbux/cbPlaza and delete the ribbon
  4. MARKBNLV
    03-17-2010 08:30 AM
    MARKBNLV
    hey stones how do i get this *** ribbon off
  5. The Beatles
    03-12-2010 06:26 AM
    The Beatles
    HHAHHAHA.....alright, Ali was a ***** to you, he was a hero to me....end story
  6. MARKBNLV
    03-12-2010 06:24 AM
    MARKBNLV
    and i still think ali was a ***** for avoiding the draft but thats my opinion no need to hate.
  7. The Beatles
    03-12-2010 06:19 AM
    The Beatles
    "i support the Palestinians the **** israel puts them through is bull****,one side is throwing stones the other is shooting scuds,thats the exact reason you dont mix friends with politics."

this is the reason i get worked up about this issue....Israeli's like to bring up the holocaust and years of persecution, well then wtf have the Palestinians been going through for more than half a century???

anyways, i have JAB on ignore and i told him i'm not talking to him anymore so you won't see me beefing with him....but Squealpiggy is on my radar
  8. MARKBNLV
    03-12-2010 06:13 AM
    MARKBNLV
    jabs my boy avoid him and he will you,this site is to promote friendship not hate thats why you rarely see me beef with posters unless they degrade me.
  9. The Beatles
    03-12-2010 06:10 AM
    The Beatles
    lol don't worry bout rep, i just don't wanna get banned, JAB keeps sending me infractions because he is an immature prick....and the video trading block is the main reason im on this site
  10. The Beatles
    03-12-2010 06:08 AM
    The Beatles
    and yes JAB has knowledge of the game which he has ammased over the years....i don't know how old he is, probably in his 40's....but he needs to learn and accept the fact, people will have opposing opinions and he doesn't need to get worked up over nothing

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.