Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > THE_BIG_HURT
Conversation Between THE_BIG_HURT and one-Punch
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. THE_BIG_HURT
    12-08-2010 02:39 AM
    THE_BIG_HURT
    i never got into Brotherhood. The wire is all about the Baltimore Police and drug culture. They show you every side of the battle from the cops to the drug dealers all the way to even the politicians who take advantage. its truly a great show.
  2. one-Punch
    12-08-2010 02:35 AM
    one-Punch
    I heard Mad Men was alright. Someone told me about The Wire but I have no idea what it is about. Another series I heard that was alright was Brotherhood, but I never got around to watching that one either
  3. THE_BIG_HURT
    12-08-2010 02:27 AM
    THE_BIG_HURT
    i'm waiting for the dvd of Boardwalk Empire but i'm into alot of series' also. I'm about to start up on Mad Men. You should check out The Wire. one of my all-time faves
  4. one-Punch
    12-08-2010 02:24 AM
    one-Punch
    That's good news. I am a big fan of series. Sopranos, Dexter, Boardwalk, Walking Dead, Chuck, Spartacus, Band of Brothers, Pacific... I am going to start watching Breaking Bad after my exams...
  5. THE_BIG_HURT
    12-08-2010 02:21 AM
    THE_BIG_HURT
    yea it wasnt too long that he was gone, maybe a couple months. I've been reading the comic for a long time and theyve never mentioned them having a prior relationship so guess shes just a slut haha. The fallout of this revelation in the book was epic so if they continue going strong with this show, people are gonna lose their minds haha
  6. one-Punch
    12-08-2010 02:17 AM
    one-Punch
    Oh sh*t. Rick is going to be angry. How long was Rick gone for? Like a month? And then his best friend is giving it to his wife balls deep. Ouch. They must of had something going on before the infection, or she truly is a slut.
  7. THE_BIG_HURT
    12-08-2010 02:14 AM
    THE_BIG_HURT
    if they follow the comic then....yup! lol

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.