Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Tamis!
Conversation Between Tamis! and sweetpea87
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 30
  1. Tamis!
    04-02-2011 08:39 AM
    Tamis!
    Thanks mate! How's the Maceo Parker gig?
  2. Tamis!
    01-30-2011 03:42 AM
    Tamis!
    Oh man lucky you! Maceo's one good sax groove junkie! Lemme know how it goes, damn it suck living in this side of the world hehehehe jk!
  3. sweetpea87
    01-29-2011 08:15 PM
    sweetpea87
    I just found out Maceo Parker, saxophonist from James Brown, Parliament, Bootsy Collins and many many more is playing a couple towns away from me in two weeks! Like I told you last year I got to see their trombone player Fred Wesley and now I get to see Maceo who has always been my favorite saxophone player! Hopefully I will get lucky and get to meet him like I did Fred. I will let you know how it goes.
  4. Tamis!
    01-25-2011 12:57 PM
    Tamis!
    Hey mate you're luckier, you are near to the spot where all great bands are from, just keep warm mate heheh
  5. sweetpea87
    01-25-2011 12:47 PM
    sweetpea87
    Lucky you going to Thailand and seeing some killer guitar players. It's been snowing here non stop for the past 3 months so I haven't been able to travel out of town to see any shows. Soon as the spring rolls around I will be going to as many as possible. Keep it real my man!
  6. Tamis!
    01-25-2011 06:55 AM
    Tamis!
    Ei what'sup brotha? Been busy lately, yeah Residents are really cool, I will check the others out. Been really busy with work lately, went to Bangkok Thailand and saw guitar players who we're playing with just 4 strings and mannnn they were awesome.
  7. sweetpea87
    01-23-2011 02:36 AM
    sweetpea87
    What's up my man how you been? Come across any new good music lately. I found a couple old but new to me bands and artists that I have taken quit a liking too. The Residents is one and they are probably the weirdest, and definitely most mysterious band ever but I love them. They been putting out albums since the 70's and still together today. The other I just got is an album Gravity by Fred Frith. Great guitar player and used to play in avant garde band Henry Cow. I would say check them out if you get a chance and of course I'm always open for your suggestions cause you got great taste!
  8. Tamis!
    12-24-2010 11:21 AM
    Tamis!
    Happy Holidays as well to you and your family mate! I'm sure you got your kit making beautiful beats for the season! Be well!
  9. sweetpea87
    12-23-2010 10:10 PM
    sweetpea87
    Happy holidays to you and your family brotha!
  10. Tamis!
    12-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Tamis!
    How's it goin' mate? Been busy for the holidays here that's why. Keep in touch brotha!

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.