Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Tamis!
Conversation Between Tamis! and sweetpea87
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. Tamis!
    02-22-2012 04:16 AM
    Tamis!
    Oh man take lotsa pics and send 'em to me. Wanna see how buckethead rips it from a friend;s pic.
  2. sweetpea87
    02-21-2012 04:00 PM
    sweetpea87
    What a coincidence that we are talking about Buckethead, and I just saw he is playing in my town in April! He's playing with the Frankenstein Brothers, which I guess is him and another person who calls himself that one guy. Should be a great show.
  3. sweetpea87
    02-20-2012 05:16 PM
    sweetpea87
    I've been alright. Same as always basically, not much has changed. I figured you probably listened to him already. I remember hearing about him playing with Guns N Roses in the early 2000's when Slash wasn't around. I'm really surprised that happened because that's weird as hell to me. If you haven't heard it already check out the album from Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains. It's him with Les Claypool and Brain from Primus and Bernie Worrell from Parliament. Great album!
  4. Tamis!
    02-18-2012 04:32 AM
    Tamis!
    LOL how's my buddy?

Of course, Buckethead. Been listening to that shreding KFC headed freak since long I can recall. Yeah he's got licks outta this world as well. Rumor has it at first it was slash, which was ridiculous IMO.
  5. sweetpea87
    02-17-2012 08:34 PM
    sweetpea87
    Whats up mate? Long time no talk. How the hell you been? Have you ever listened to buckethead? He is insane on the guitar. You being a guitar player yourself I think you would definitely dig it if you don't already. He plays a lot of obscure stuff and and has collaborated with a lot of other great musicians too. Here's a video I just found this old video of shredding so I figured I would pass it along to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-eYJ03GTQ
  6. Tamis!
    07-07-2011 10:47 AM
    Tamis!
    LOL tnx mate!
  7. Tamis!
    06-20-2011 05:27 AM
    Tamis!
    Oh man that is sweet lucky you! Charlie Hunter's like an octopus as you saw! He's got that uncanny fingers as if they've got a mind of their own. I bet you really had a good time gauging by your video hahaha!
  8. sweetpea87
    06-19-2011 04:31 PM
    sweetpea87
    Whats up bro? Last week this guitar player Charlie Hunter played a show in my town and it was incredible! He plays an 8 string guitar where he plays the bass line with his thumb on the top 2 strings and plays the guitar licks on the bottom 6 strings. I recorded a little video of it, I didn't get a full song because I was having too much fun watching him and I didn't want to watch the show through a camera lens. I think you will dig it check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMLvF...el_video_title
  9. Tamis!
    04-04-2011 07:19 AM
    Tamis!
    That's sweet mate! Yeah hook me up when you got some time ayt?
  10. sweetpea87
    04-03-2011 02:57 AM
    sweetpea87
    It was amazing!!! Maceo is one of the coolest cats ever! Him and his band played for two and a half hours and played at least a song or two from all the bands he has been in. You would have loved his guitar player, he had the Jimmy Nolen style perfected so great you would have thought it was Jimmy himself. After that I went to see The Dirty Dozen Brass Band and that was equally incredible! In May I got two shows in a row, one being one of my favorite modern funk bands Orgone and the next night going to see Primus for the third time. I'm getting as many good pictures as I can at all of these shows and as soon as I get them all put on the computer I will send you a copy of them.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.