Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > NChristo
Conversation Between NChristo and Chief2ndzOnly!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Chief2ndzOnly!
    12-02-2012 10:29 AM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    The green was my pleasure NChristo my good man. Sorry to hear you went through a rough patch, but I know you a Soldier, and cant nothin hold you down. All has been well over here my friend, just been super busy, and aint been able to kick it with you all like I used to be able to. But hopefully now that its the holiday season all that will change. Dont be no stranger buddy, you are truly one of the greats posting on the Scene.
  2. NChristo
    12-02-2012 01:40 AM
    NChristo
    Chief !, only jus checked green, thanks man.
    All is good, bit of a rough patch at the moment but nothing I can't handle, how you doin mate ?, has indeed been a while.
  3. Chief2ndzOnly!
    06-26-2010 10:42 AM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    Thanks potna. It worked like a charm. You my friend are the MAN.
  4. NChristo
    06-26-2010 10:28 AM
    NChristo
    Ah k, think it's because I'm using Firefox then, if you're on IE right click them and press properties then copy the URL address and you will get just the picture on it's own so you can use it for your avi or whatever you want.
  5. Chief2ndzOnly!
    06-26-2010 10:19 AM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    Thanks potna. I tried to right click and view image like you said but it didn't give me that option. But I did click on the pics and it made them larger with the watermark like you said. Thanks alot for you help that site has a few pics that I haven't seen.
  6. NChristo
    06-26-2010 08:53 AM
    NChristo
    Yo, yeah good to see another JJ fan we seem to be rare around here lol.
    I usually get my pics from here
    http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#p...jack%20johnson
    Hold your cursor over the pics and it goes larger then right click and view image or you can click on them for a larger copy but it has a watermark.
    Or you can use photobucket and I think there's an Picture size tool they have, not sure though it's been awhile since I was on there.
    Got a collection of other pictures as well.
  7. Chief2ndzOnly!
    06-25-2010 09:33 PM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    And here I thought I was the only Galveston Giant fan on the boards. Your Jack Johnson pics are great. How do you size the so big. I've always wanted my pics to be bigger but don't know how to enlarge them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.