Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > blank916
Conversation Between blank916 and jzonthedon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. blank916
    12-08-2010 02:38 PM
    blank916
    I'm an idiot and you have way too much time on your hands crying and getting butthurt about any opinion i have here. Don't go around spewing you opinion like it's a fact. I'm going to let my son answer you next time cause this my-space-ish bull**** you wrote me here is a waste of my time. More suited for a response from a ten year old.....so hold on he's playing wii. When he's done i'll have him write you back. When you're more mature and figure out what you want to be when you grow up. Write me back and i'll gladly and like an adult discuss any topic with you. I now have to pass this message around and give my co workers a laugh. Like i had reading your bull****.
  2. jzonthedon
    12-07-2010 07:47 PM
    jzonthedon
    wow you sir are an idiot. Let me get things straight for you. Mosley tried to fight floyd for 10 years Floyd waits untill mosley is 39 years old then challenges him. Same thing he does for most of his opponents. Manny wins fights on the scale. Common dude if he faces marquez at anything other then the weight floyd did. People will talk smack. So instead of coming down a little and humilating marquez at the lower weight he has to do it at the weight mayweather did plain and simple. Noone is on pacquiao's level right now. Bring him your bullies and he beats them up. Mayweather is the only fight out there for Pacquiao. He has to challenge bigger men just to make it a challenge. Like giving up 17 lbs against margarito. So quit hatin on Pacman . Just face the truth. Pacquiao is the best plain and simple.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.